When are the devs going to fix the game breaking bugs???? I can't play at all, I literally have to wait for fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

zalmoxis91

Recruit
Title says everything. The game was pretty great until I got the Poacher's ctd bug. Now I am forced to wait for the devs to release a fix...

Are they even active or will I have to forget about this game for another half year until I can play it?? Early access or not it's unacceptable to release a game that looks worse than an alpha.

I have the same issue. played for several hours, then ran into a sea raider hideout and that broke the game. Savegames no longer load and starting a new campaign doesn't work because the game doesn't save at all anymore...
I have played too long for a refund but now have a utterly broken game I cannot run....

This is so crap... I don't even want a refund I just want to play the game normally.

I don't get how the game turned out like this bugfest after SO LONG... 8 years of development looks so useless... It's like they just hired interns to do the job and fired them once they did stuff right, then just repeated the cycle....

Early Access. Calm down. This is meant for those bugs, for them to be found and then fixed.
Don't get your hopes up too much, savegames can and will break between updates. Many things are incomplete.

What did you think when buying and early access game?

This is so crap... I don't even want a refund I just want to play the game normally.

I don't get how the game turned out like this bugfest after SO LONG... 8 years of development looks so useless... It's like they just hired interns to do the job and fired them once they did stuff right, then just repeated the cycle....
Red Dead Redemption 2 released a buggy mess on Pc after 8 years of development and thousands more employees than TW. Just give them time to fix it jesus christ it's EA, this is what you bought into, did you not bother to read the warnings?

Red Dead Redemption 2 released a buggy mess on Pc after 8 years of development and thousands more employees than TW. Just give them time to fix it jesus christ it's EA, this is what you bought into, did you not bother to read the warnings?
I played RDR2 on PC without issues. I think I have around 150-200hr of MP there. Only issues I had was when the Moonshine expansion came.

Also EA is NOT an alpha build. You can expect SOME bugs, not THIS many game breaking CTD's.... It's not an excuse for lazy testing.....

I played RDR2 on PC without issues. I think I have around 150-200hr of MP there. Only issues I had was when the Moonshine expansion came.

Also EA is NOT an alpha build. You can expect SOME bugs, not THIS many game breaking CTD's.... It's not an excuse for lazy testing.....
And people are currently not experiencing issues with Bannerlord while you are, so your RDR2 point is mute.

I generally believe you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about if you believe this to be alpha level.

This is just a complete joke. The devs made it clear that it was early access and that YOU SHOULD WAIT if you want the full release of the game.

SP wasnt in the beta so its had far less testers. Its not realistic to expect a small team of internal testers to uncover all these issues.

And people are currently not experiencing issues with Bannerlord while you are, so your RDR2 point is mute.

I generally believe you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about if you believe this to be alpha level.
Dude it's like you're oblivious to the sheer ammount of reddit, steam and forum posts of GAME BREAKING bugs. It's not just 1-2 minor bugs that cause seldom CTD's, it's massive.... This is worse than an alpha build.

I would have but I only have 1 custom save and the game doesn't keep more autosaves.....
I think there is a button that says "Save as" to do manual saves, if you end up starting over after a clean reinstall you should try to save manually and often like in Warband, I know it doesn't sound helpful right now, but it is handy and also the devs are working on fixes so it shouldn't be long before they patch it

What are you talking about? Just look up the forums there are several topics about some minor/gamebreaking issues.
There's many people who are having no issues at all. Game breaking ones that is.

If you looked on the forums you'd see many people saying they're having a buttery smooth experience. But my point is he claimed there were no issues for RDR2 PC launch because it was fine for him, I could say the exact same for Bannerlord.

Let's say only 10% of the players have issues,judging by your logic we should ignore them because there are lot of players who are having no issues lmao
To be honest, the only people who don't have issues just haven't played enough or did just one kind of content (e.g. just arena dueling or something).

Let's say only 10% of the players have issues,judging by your logic we should ignore them because there are lot of players who are having no issues lmao
Did you bother to read the thread? You'd understand I'm claiming his logic that RDR2 had no issues on it's PC launch because it was fine for him is bull****.

There have been players who have had no issues with Bannerlord, so does that mean the launch was fine and worked perfectly? No.

Please just please read the conversation before you decide to input, it doesn't take long. You're saying the exact same thing as me.

Back
Top Bottom