• Store owner

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • other

Votes: 19 10.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Timmortal

Knight at Arms
Going to start as a noble meant to rule, a merchant just trying to mind his/her own business, maybe a bandit just trying to survive taking from the works of others. In Warband it was of course almost always rags to riches and we dont fully know the starting options yet, so this is mainly if you have ideas you mean to roleplay as when we get our hands on Bannerlord. I my self am thinking on going the merchant path, owning a store in the town i decide to settle in first and then go on trade runs with my small band of loyal mercenaries.

Probably get used to the game for the first few weeks, get used to the mechanics. In my opinion a new patch that might be incompatible with your campaign can probably be expected in the start. Also considering balance will be a major issue i really wouldn't start wasting too much time on one save.

Sturgian bandit, killing every lord i face.
Then im really interested in Captain mode, i saw some very fun videos this days.
Specially one where a team choose only that sturgian savage (i think) with 2handed axe, and they totally destroyed the other team 3 teams in a row

Bjorn will travel to the past to explore a new but familiar world. Within the Vlandian realms, Bjorn will travel from village to village, lord to lord seeking information and tasks to help develop his understanding of his surroundings. With this eventual development of his knowledge, he will seek others who wish for a new start at life - a mercenaries life.

This is how Bjorn's story will begin.

I voted for "Other" and I intend to be a humble warrior serving the Empire and the Empress, with a humble hope for some small piece of land somewhere as reward for my services.

Not much for RPing but I'm playing as the Battanians and I want nothing more than an army of Battianian Savages with great two-handed swords running my enemies down and striking fear into their hearts with a terrifying war cry. Maybe a legion of Fiann archers as well.

"Roaming adventurer" I guess. Or perhaps "errant sell-sword." I think for the first playthrough I'm just going to explore a bit and see what's different in Calradia before settling down somewhere.

I'm torn because I generally want to start as a lowborn peasant rebel who sticks it to the lords but then again I can't wait to try the new political systems and the sergeant mode in a large battle. Perhaps my peasant rebel will lose sight of what she fought for and become that which she once opposed...

I'm torn because I generally want to start as a lowborn peasant rebel who sticks it to the lords but then again I can't wait to try the new political systems and the sergeant mode in a large battle. Perhaps my peasant rebel will lose sight of what she fought for and become that which she once opposed...

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. If I played the game for the first time on the full, completed release version, I'd almost certainly start out humble and explore everything in as much slow detail as possible, working my way gradually up through the social hierarchy.

But this is going to be an EA release, and I want to get to the top end of political ladder as fast as I can, because I reckon that's where the biggest and most interesting differences over Warband gameplay are going to be.

So I'm thinking that choosing a single faction and brown-nosing their most important Lords right from the off, only doing quests for the top brass and ignoring the plights of villagers and townsfolk is going to be the order of the day.

I'm planning to go around and actually meet all the kings, face to face... and decide which ruler I like the best.
Then after being a merc for a while, I will sign up and serve.

I'll play as a Vlandian bandit pillaging and burning everything remotely Sturgian in my sight to punish them for being discount Nords instead of being badass early Russians as it was initially planned.

Back
Top Bottom