What's your favourite weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

LegioXDacia

Recruit
I'm curious what's your fav weapon no matter if it's range or melee. Mine is Falx, it's a awesome weapon for slicing everyone left and right!

Last edited:
Noble bows for sniping all the things.

Don't really have a preference for melee weapons but the Rhomphaia is pretty neat. Problem with weapons with long length though is they're almost useless during sieges as they constantly hit nearby terrain and get caught on your own troops.

I play a lot of archers so the bow would be my favorite weapon. There is something immensely satisfying about sniping a man in the head for daring to peak out through their arrowslit at just the wrong time.

For melee I usually go with a two-handed axe, though I did become partial to the falx as a sword. I've also gotten quite good at spear and shield and have come to enjoy using it a lot. On a mount I tend to prefer the glaive style weapons with their wide, sweeping slash attacks. Very effective at hunting enemy knights on the open field.

Two handed voulge. 90% instant kill and even more deadly on horseback. I just spam left click on a blob of enemy troops and usually I get 1-4 kills and damage others per swing

For me it's fine steel leaf spear, with shield and 2handed alike, followed by long glaive, which I rarely use, but it's avesome. Other weapons in loadout is jereed and long fine steel scimitar, that's my 3-rd and 4-th favorites. All of the above used on foot only, no horses.

Its lack of length means you can actually hit things with it in a tight close quarters fight situations where your conventional longsword would have trouble making contact with something other than the wall or a friendly and doing no damage.

blunt damage also, while not as good as piercing, is decent against armored opponents.

Early retirement and halberd like long slicer polearm. I cut through lines with those. I use a mod to make all two handeds hit multiple targets but I really think it should be base game as a trade off not using security of a shield.

Favorite weapons are so far weapons I crafted myself.
One weapon was a one-handed falx. Long fast and deadly. Easy to hit victims from horseback.
Another was a shorter than normal glaive. better handling, faster and just as deadly.
And I have ofcourse got to mention bows. I like them especially the noble bow. Not the longbow version but the regular one. usable on horseback and if I'm not mistaken with higher missle velocity making it easier to hit targets.

Cheers,

Marty

Last edited:
Mine is the Battanian Rhomphaia. You can really slice and dice people from horseback with that thing. In the e1.1.0 patch they raised the price to 81K though.

I guess you can't have people getting too much joy out of early access...

Back
Top Bottom