What's your best difficulty shot? (Native or modded)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zephromonia

Recruit
I was going into battle against some bandits and decided to have a shot at them with my first arrow, riding full speed on my horse.

Bang, Headshot.

'Taiga Bandit was killed'
The shot difficulty was.... 14.4 !!!! :party: :party:

It made me wonder what the absolute top shot difficulty was, and if anyone had achieved it and - well I'm asking now!

I got some ridiculous shots with my war bow back in native.  I'm talking full tilt, to the other side of the map, and getting headshots.

Of course, that was kinda just pissing into the wind, so to speak. Not very reliable.

Back when I was in a NW regiment, we split ourselves in two for an event to make up deficient numbers. It was the only time we ever fought on both sides at once (with other regiments), and had to segregate ourselves on Teamspeak. During one of the rounds, we fired a volley at the very beginning of the match by just aiming toward the enemy spawn and cocking our muskets up 45 degrees into the air. I happened to hit our regiment's de facto leader in the head before he could even set out from the spawn.

2F57CD0E5CBADEA912033D7532CD70289DCB7B30

There's no "shot difficulty" in multi or NW in particular, but it was the best shot I've ever taken.

Wow nice!
Is it harder ore easier i general to hit with the ranged (i think they are muskets?) weapons in NW or bows in Native?

I think the bows are easier, because despite their slower projectiles and exaggerated arc, they're much more predictable. The muskets are random enough that at a certain range, skill becomes moot.

Back
Top Bottom