what's wrong with EA server?

Users who are viewing this thread

I sincerely hope you guys are taking this time for relocating East Asia server location out of A South East Asia location! but I know better, this will just end up to be another cluster **** up, plz TW surprise me it's been 36hours!!! @Callum @Dejan

This could all be fixed by allowing custom servers and modding tools. Then EA players could host their own servers without having to worry about TW intern forgetting to hit the “on” button.

Honestly is pretty weird they didn't realize an entire's region server was missing from the servers after they patched it... but then again they took 2 years to remember south america was asking for servers before they said no lmaooo

North American servers were missing for 2,5 days and europe ones for 1,5 day recently(2-3 weeks ago?). That's siege/tdm/skirmish and captain I'm talking about, all of their official servers.
Seems they do not monitor their servers at all. Simple restart script would probably be enough.

they really should just disband their multiplayer stuff and give community server code. it just painfully clear now, they simply don't have the capability and willingness to make the multiplayer to function at a optimal level, let alone to make it attractive.

btw they can monetize the most popular mod later like they did in warband win-win for the player and TW.

Very efficient, thanks. It was repaired in just five days. Do you never play bannerlord?
Armagan has to travel there and restart the servers by hand. It's a sign of personal dedication!
Unfortunately he can't make it to South America yet, because safety is not guaranteed for game developers in Amazon jungles.

Armagan has to travel there and restart the servers by hand. It's a sign of personal dedication!
Unfortunately he can't make it to South America yet, because safety is not guaranteed for game developers in Amazon jungles.
lol very nice! very nice xD

Back
Top Bottom