What's with this constant stuttering with the new patch????

Users who are viewing this thread

I've got a beefy computer and never had issues until this new patch. Is there any known fixes on the our end or am I gonna have to wait another month for a patch?

I was stuttering in tdm and siege until today. I think they reset the servers or something.

If i'm to hypothesize, the issue likely has to do with multiplayer sharing a lot of assets with the singleplayer mode of the game. I know the SP mains on the Steam forums want to convince you that TaleWorlds only ever works on the multiplayer mode of the game, though I think e1.7.2 has changed a lot of things with SP in mind, and they forgot to QA those changes to see if their SP focused changes did anything to break the multiplayer mode.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your reports, we'll look into this.
It happens on battle mode as well, it only seems to happen once you reach the 15-20 player mark and gets worse with more players. Some have said they lag more than usual in skirmish as well, but it seems fine for me.

this happens to me all the time. Freezing and constant sluttering in every game mode. Especially siege is unplayable but skirmish freezes in every 5 secs too. I havent had issues with the game before. I have 2070 super and i7 9700

I have same problem. So I tried figuring out when and why its happening. I played different maps and factions. One thing that was noticable was number of players. I played same maps and had no problem when we had 20-30ppl on battle server. When more joined (50-60+) I started getting weird stutterings. I dont have good graphic card but before this patch it wasnt happening. My fps (fps counter enabled from bannerlord console) was showing between 120-144. When I get those stutterings it seems like game doesnt render any frame for 50-200ms and it happens more often when more players are on server.
I didnt try playing captain mode but one guy I talked in chat said he can't even play captain cause of stuttering. So maybe its something about number of models/bots/players?
My specs: gpu: geforce 1060 6gb, ryzen 5600.
Nothing like this happened before last patch even with 80-100 ppl on serv. (i did have lower fps 80-120 then but no stuttering like this)

Back
Top Bottom