Whats up with sp?

Users who are viewing this thread

flubber08

Regular
So i am playing sp and the soldiers are not equiped with the correct weaponary etc. except Japan. I have asked about this elsewhere but have received no reply. Can anyone please shed some light on this issue, will the troops be fixed? If not is it possible to upload the module system (if thats what you use)?

flubber08 said:
So i am playing sp and the soldiers are not equiped with the correct weaponary etc. except Japan. I have asked about this elsewhere but have received no reply. Can anyone please shed some light on this issue, will the troops be fixed? If not is it possible to upload the module system (if thats what you use)?

I assume u use WB? Well, at the moment of speaking, there is no SP for WB :wink: The title of this forumsection says it is only MULTIPLAYER. You can play a bit SP but it hasn't been made or something, just be patient :wink:

There is a SP for this mod, but it works for classic Mount&Blade, not for Warband. Thou you can use the SP mode of the MP Warband version but it's no real SP like the one for 1.011
SP for Warband is still in development, only MP is out at the moment.

Swordyke said:
flubber08 said:

I assume u use WB? Well, at the moment of speaking, there is no SP for WB :wink: The title of this forumsection says it is only MULTIPLAYER. You can play a bit SP but it hasn't been made or something, just be patient :wink:

so who has the module system for this mod?

Only WilliamBerne (supposing that he started working on the SP port for warband) has, and he do not want to share it (obviously since so many homemade stuff i guess^^)

vahadar said:
Only WilliamBerne (supposing that he started working on the SP port for warband) has, and he do not want to share it (obviously since so many homemade stuff i guess^^)
thats a shame, i mean its really gd stuff, all i kinda wanted to do with it is to make some personal changes and not repost it on the internet like change the clothing around and rename units and stuff, nothing major

Just wanted to say that this Single Player mod is fantastic. The immersion created by the artillery and grenades in SP is brilliant and strategy/tactics actually work as a mechanism of victory, rather than being a convenient but unessential element. Can't wait to see what you do with Warband! :smile:

BeanyUndead said:
Just wanted to say that this Single Player mod is fantastic. The immersion created by the artillery and grenades in SP is brilliant and strategy/tactics actually work as a mechanism of victory, rather than being a convenient but unessential element. Can't wait to see what you do with Warband! :smile:
we'll have to see about that,not a single word from William for months

Ha SP in Warband is still pretty fun, considering Japan is only faction with all guns and 15 Japanese recruits can take out a high level NEAJA Lord's Party in 5 minutes  :grin:

When i go on single player on wb all the factions have propper weapons and  troop trees.

TMAN78 said:
When i go on single player on wb all the factions have propper weapons and  troop trees.
the original game yh they do, but japan only seems to have proper units, the rest are in complete

flubber08 said:
TMAN78 said:
the original game yh they do, but japan only seems to have proper units, the rest are in complete

lol iv been waiting for ages and i was told to be patient
iv been patient for past year or so
and now im definite its not gonna happen
sp for warband of this mod is not going to be out

Kacpigh2 said:
flubber08 said:
TMAN78 said:

lol iv been waiting for ages and i was told to be patient
iv been patient for past year or so
and now im definite its not gonna happen
sp for warband of this mod is not going to be out
its a shame that more moders are starting to make mp mods now, sp mods are alot more interesting

Back
Top Bottom