What's up with javelins bullying the laws of physics?

Users who are viewing this thread

KEYFEKEDER

Veteran
Is it just me or javelins are actually making people fly too high?

I mean just look at that, those are just crafted javelins and they are screwing the ragdolls like crazy

Is it just me or javelins are actually making people fly too high?

I mean just look at that, those are just crafted javelins and they are screwing the ragdolls like crazy

Totally absurd... another collateral damage caused by the messed up damage/protection calc. system which directly affects the playable experience.

This problem was reported to Taleworlds and comes back with every update.

Honestly I love this feature. It gets even better with higher thrown skill =D.
I won't disparage how or with what one has fun, but this " feature " is off-putting ... and you know it :lol:.

An example; despite the fantasticality of these two scenes, we've ALL accepted them in the moment... with a oOK.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

However with Bannerlord, it goes beyond "physically plausible"... and in my opinion it should be toned down that grossly disproportionate kinetic effect...

I won't disparage how or with what one has fun, but this " feature " is off-putting ... and you know it :lol:.
Well yes, nerfing it is ok. However I think keeping it in game and polishing it to look more realistic, would be a great touch. Also add same ragdolls to ballistas or direct onager/trebuchet hits (which we wont see anyway).

Back
Top Bottom