What's up with javelins bullying the laws of physics?

Users who are viewing this thread

KEYFEKEDER

Veteran
Is it just me or javelins are actually making people fly too high?

I mean just look at that, those are just crafted javelins and they are screwing the ragdolls like crazy

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
Is it just me or javelins are actually making people fly too high?

I mean just look at that, those are just crafted javelins and they are screwing the ragdolls like crazy

Totally absurd... another collateral damage caused by the messed up damage/protection calc. system which directly affects the playable experience.

This problem was reported to Taleworlds and comes back with every update.

Honestly I love this feature. It gets even better with higher thrown skill =D.
I won't disparage how or with what one has fun, but this " feature " is off-putting ... and you know it :lol:.

An example; despite the fantasticality of these two scenes, we've ALL accepted them in the moment... with a oOK.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

However with Bannerlord, it goes beyond "physically plausible"... and in my opinion it should be toned down that grossly disproportionate kinetic effect...

Helerek

Recruit
I won't disparage how or with what one has fun, but this " feature " is off-putting ... and you know it :lol:.
Well yes, nerfing it is ok. However I think keeping it in game and polishing it to look more realistic, would be a great touch. Also add same ragdolls to ballistas or direct onager/trebuchet hits (which we wont see anyway).

Top Bottom