What's the plan for multiplayer?

What do you think?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The plan for multiplayer:
Huhhh
Hmmm
Hehhhhh
10/10 BEST CS GO EXPERIENCE BUT MEDIEVAL!!! E SPORT CERTIFIED, WORLD TOURNAMENT BANNERLORD
The weird thing is, not even the E-sport aspect is done with any significant succes. Even if you look at most maps for skirmish, the outside of the maps looks horrendous. Spectating on a map in a tournament that's being cast somewhere is terrible. Not te even mention the spectator mode that's not finished.

We need to buy more copies for them to hire more people to finish the game. I'm sure a few extra sales will inspire them to start working on this game.

mods can't fix fundamentally bad design if the design's locked behind hardcoded bits... If TW doesn't put effort into improving overall combat, than both MP and SP will suffer from it and there's little mods can do to fix the issue

The thing that gets me is the wait time countdown for skirmish LOL. They had it tell you how many are waiting for a match and that made a lot more sense as you can guess that if you are the only one waiting you will not be getting a match anytime soon....

Guys hi! I`ve decided to refresh this topic and add a discussion to a Steam Bannerlord tech-support forum. Some of the players already speak up in a thread . Please share and comment my topic related to Captain Mode in Bannerlord here:

as a new user my link is not visible so search for it in Steam:

Topic: Multiplayer Captain mode - ranking and matchmaking
Section: [EN] Technical Support
in
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Back
Top Bottom