What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

More RP elements, actual dialogs with lords, ACTUAL politics, CK2 has a billion of examples of what can be done and how you can interact with the world and influence it, in Bannerlord everything feels empty

More RP elements, actual dialogs with lords, ACTUAL politics, CK2 has a billion of examples of what can be done and how you can interact with the world and influence it, in Bannerlord everything feels empty
This, +fix sieges. It's already been 6 months since release and the ai still can't use ladders properly? Let's get serious.

Call me shallow, but for me, it's adding scenes right now.... that and adding many more RPG elements into the game. At least to the same level and extent that warband and V. conquest had them.

What about you?
Adding Bill and Ted into the game would be like
EXCELLENT!

Culture, I want to go to each location and have it actually feel and play differently. Right now every village, town, and castle are the same except the paint job. I want different laws, customs, and actions depending on where you are.

This I think would be one of the biggest changes to open up RP for everyone.

I want to be a slave trader in the desert who is shunned in the empire or a tribal nomad who is looked down upon by the banner knights in the east.

Also, add certain goods which are illegal to certain cultures to add a smuggling.

Now i got it! gay and animal marriage ? Would spark some passion in some people, And the Vladian king would finally be accepted with his new sheep friend. There are still hard debates in the court and i feel bad for he man

For me it's armor balance. I need looters to be less dangerous to a cataphract than a line of vlandian crossbowmen.
It might seem like a small thing, but it's there from the first battles you fight, right up to the endgame. Hobos throwing pebbles are scarier to me than any other enemy in this game.
It would also give units like pikemen an actual use on the battlefield, when fians can't just stop a charging squadron of heavy cav in their tracks by lobbing anti-tank rounds at them.

Oh and i want an torture chamber for smh stuff to. Like an mini game that you can get right information out from if you did it right without killing them :wink: need it for my darker rp characters

A true feeling of developing a character, companions and the power of my clan in general. I don't have this feeling, seriously. With 20 bow skill I can land headshots all the time with 95% accuracy, with 0 skill in 2h I can beat any lord during tournaments... I can't develop any companion because all of them start with lvl 14+, developing a town/castle isn't really satisfying and the mechanics behind it are nebulous. Before I'll reach interesting perks (like the ability to buy a castle for gold) I will probably manage to conquer the entire land. I want the feeling that I'm DEVELOPING and ADVANCING. It's also annoying that some skills literally can't be effectively learnt, like leadership. It's the main thing that we all love in RPGs: developing your character. I don't really feel it in Bannerlord.

Agree bow aim still needs some down tweaks and tournaments needs to crank up it up a notch

A true feeling of developing a character, companions and the power of my clan in general. I don't have this feeling, seriously. With 20 bow skill I can land headshots all the time with 95% accuracy, with 0 skill in 2h I can beat any lord during tournaments... I can't develop any companion because all of them start with lvl 14+, developing a town/castle isn't really satisfying and the mechanics behind it are nebulous. Before I'll reach interesting perks (like the ability to buy a castle for gold) I will probably manage to conquer the entire land. I want the feeling that I'm DEVELOPING and ADVANCING. It's also annoying that some skills literally can't be effectively learnt, like leadership. It's the main thing that we all love in RPGs: developing your character. I don't really feel it in Bannerlord.

That about sums it up.

Back
Top Bottom