What's the game like atm?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think development is going in the right direction. Many bugs have been fixed, many improvements made the game more enjoyable.
Yes, patches are really slow to come, and maybe this can't be your main pastime videogame (sometimes it's really slow and boring), but I think with a bit more patience we can see many interesting things in the future.

As most people have said, not much difference from the EA release. No major content addition. I don't play that much not to get burned out before full release. Just playing casually for a few swings, trying stuff I do not plan to re-do at full release like trying a full Khan's Guard army, and reading the forums.

Hello people.

I just found a mod that speeds up the passage of time, which I've been desperate for, and I was thinking of playing Bannerlord again.

After all the updates and patches, what's the gameplay like now? Has anything new been added or little things fixed etc?

Would you say the game is in a better state than it was say a few months ago?

Thanks.
Let's see what will happen in patch 1.5.5. By the way, it comes out early next week on Monday or Tuesday. It seems to me that in one of the patches 1.5.5-1.5.7 a function for managing your vassals will be added, which is called "Player Clan Party AI directives".

**** for real? I just got done updating all my old mods and getting everything to work. Dammit. If it's not better than the mod, I'll probably not update the game.

i believe it's a pathing issue. the game sends too many requests to process which makes battanian sieges extremely laggy.
I was referring more to the fact that troops don't go up ladders or siege towers in general. But that sucks too.

Back
Top Bottom