Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgodfrey

Banned
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20026288-503544.html

Can you believe this garbage?

A secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center lists Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag and equates them with radical race hate groups and terrorists. This is merely the latest example in an alarming trend which confirms that law enforcement across the country is being trained that American citizens are a dangerous enemy.
A copy of the MIAC report was sent to us by two Missouri police officers who were concerned by its content.
Perhaps due to the outlandish and shocking nature of the document, some people are still having difficulty believing it is real. Unfortunately, we have confirmed that it’s 100 per cent genuine. We spoke with Capt Hull at the Missouri State Highway Patrol who told us that the MIAC Strategic Report is a part “normal operation for officers” to receive these periodic reports for “safety purposes and to track trends or changes”. Hull added that the report was for the purposes of training their officers.
Anyone still in doubt as to the veracity of the document can call the MIAC toll free at 866-362-6422 and confirm it for themselves.
We also spoke to Lt. John Hotz who, along with Capt Hull, declined to appear on The Alex Jones Show to talk about the document, but had no qualms about admitting that it was genuine and had been handed out to Missouri police officers.
View the document below

http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists.html

gay-comments-107.jpg

Bloody hell, ninja'd by Archonsod.

Balls to that, I'll say it anyway.
Some conspiracy-theorist-Ron bloody Paul-nonsense in ****town, Missouri is not the ****ing world, you pretentious git.

This is out of the MIAC report in their very own literature omg. Joint terrorist task force document released a couple years before the MIAC report said being interested in animal rights, being a lone person, making numerous references to the US constitution, refusing to identify yourself to an authority figure. All are signs of terrorism. I am sure you are starting to fit into one of these categories.

It gets even more out of hand. This is a Texas department of public safety criminal law enforcement pamphlet in 2006. These following behaviors actions or interest that make you a terrorist. This is the kind of behavior that will get you put in a federal fusion center database. Definitions. Being a nice guy.  :lol: Wearing Levi genes. Communications mostly by cell phone email or text messaging is a sign of a terrorist. Here is another one. Looking normal in appearance. Yes folks are government has went off the deep end. Thats the texas department of public safety for ya. Are you looking normal today?

the fact is that informed citizens are a threat to governments as they pay attention to what is going on and notice when the government start taking liberties

Your post is extremely confusing. The words look English, but the sentences do not. Also, I never knew Levi sells genes.

rgodfrey said:
This is out of the MIAC report in their very own literature omg. Joint terrorist task force document released a couple years before the MIAC report said being interested in animal rights, being a lone person, making numerous references to the US constitution, refusing to identify yourself to an authority figure. All are signs of terrorism. I am sure you are starting to fit into one of these categories.

So is blethering like a deranged idiot from what I hear. In fact, they're the really dangerous ones.

FrisianDude said:
Your post is extremely confusing. The words look English, but the sentences do not. Also, I never knew Levi sells genes.
Ever since he was bitten by a radioactive button fly ...

rgodfrey said:
Can you believe this garbage?
The first article, yes. The second, though, is utter garbage. The writer can't even use proper American English writing conventions. Until you have a reliable source for this, it's complete hogwash.

Urlik said:
the fact is that informed citizens are a threat to governments as they pay attention to what is going on and notice when the government start taking liberties

Well said. They're similar documents such as the Virginia training manual which list being a property right activist, trying to influence government or social policy, or even undermining confidence in the government. Meaning not joining this bandwagon of government cult worship.

*looks at thread*

*Ignores all the bad things because its christmas day*

Its too much to take in  :cry:

*Goes back to game world and into the matrix*

I feel so much... Safer now...  :smile:

Pharaoh Llandy said:
rgodfrey said:
The original post

You realise that the vast majority of us are:

1) European

2) Apathetic

3) Gamers

Ja?

European, right. Didn't the brits lose their guns? London has a camera on every street corner. I was taking a shower here in mount Olympus, when a camera rises up from my drain pipe to make sure Zeus was bathing the right way. Then a booming voice said, only terrorist use scrub brushes.

rgodfrey said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
rgodfrey said:
The original post

You realise that the vast majority of us are:

1) European

2) Apathetic

3) Gamers

Ja?

European, right. Didn't the brits lose their guns? London has a camera on every street corner. I was taking a shower in here in mount Olympus, when a camera rises up from my drain pipe to make sure Zeus was bathing the right way. Then a booming voice said, only terrorist you scrub brushes.

I wouldn't know, I've only ever been through London once in my life, and I had my eyes closed the whole time in case gangstas wanted to shoot me.

PS, double-posting is generally considered a faux-pas. That's French for "Hai, you shouldn't do this, KK? ^_^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom