Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shatari said:
Maybe I'm just jaded but outside of the State Parks and lower sales taxes, there's really nothing to pleasant about KY.

Every person I have met from KY justs annoys me for some reason, oh and the fact that I hate southern accents...

Shatari said:
Missouri: A place that makes the citizens of Kentucky, Iowa, and even West Virginia seem pleasant, intelligent, and open-minded.

Pleasant, intelligent and open-minded. Where do people who are like that live? Katmandu? I think most of them are in Hell.

Sir Saladin said:
Pleasant, intelligent and open-minded. Where do people who are like that live? Katmandu? I think most of them are in Hell.
...I'm not really sure how you managed to miss my point. For example: "Compared to piss, American beer isn't too terrible." This isn't saying that American beer is good, just that it's not as bad as it could be. Missouri exists to make the other backwater states look good by comparison.

So when the attorney general says the threat is home grown from people born and raised in America you should be concerned. This is the definitions the attorney general is working off of folks. Its already been said here that we are not from America. Ok, but what happens to you my brother in Africa, the EU, Japan, ect happens to me. Does not the whole pond feel the ripple of one tiny pebble? This is much more than a pebble, things are breaking down on a mass global scale. These fusion threat centers is what big sis is encouraging. Can you say nazi informant society kids?

Watch big sis as she tells us to spy on one another in walmarts across the nation. "We have got to find the terrorist under every rock because under every rock is a boogyman." Yeah riiiiight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcAPGD8xgNo

rgodfrey said:
So when the attorney general says the threat is home grown from people born and raised in America you should be concerned. This is the definitions the attorney general is working off of folks. Its already been said here that we are not from America. Ok, but what happens to you my brother in Africa, the EU, Japan, ect happens to me. Does not the whole pond feel the ripple of one tiny pebble? This is much more than a pebble, things are breaking down on a mass global scale. These fusion threat centers is what big sis is encouraging. Can you say nazi informant society kids?

Watch big sis as she tells us to spy on one another in walmarts across the nation. "We have got to find the terrorist under every rock because under every rock is a boogyman." Yeah riiiiight.

I watched a lonely man tell me that big sis told us that, but in that video there is never a clip shown where she does. Show the original source if you want to be credible, not someone who's intro screen had the words "mind control" and symbols of multiple conspiracies. And why shouldn't the government be worried about home grown threats, there are people who want to destroy the government and innocent lives through hostile, violent means.

Edit: Do we have to be an anarchist to join the orgy party? Or is it an anarchy-style orgy party?

Pharaoh Llandy said:
rgodfrey said:
things are breaking down on a mass global scale.

Woo, anarchist orgy party time! ^_^

No I am not a anarchist. Time for you to wake up and smell the loss of freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6UCKTXL9Y

Yes they are listening to you.

Omeene said:
rgodfrey said:

I watched a lonely man tell me that big sis told us that, but in that video there is never a clip shown where she does. Show the original source if you want to be credible, not someone who's intro screen had the words "mind control" and symbols of multiple conspiracies. And why shouldn't the government be worried about home grown threats, there are people who want to destroy the government and innocent lives through hostile, violent means.

Edit: Do we have to be an anarchist to join the orgy party? Or is it an anarchy-style orgy party?

Why don't you find it? Because you have that glazed look in your eyes. Wake up man.

http://vodpod.com/watch/5072216-big-sister-homeland-security-chief-at-wal-mart-report-suspicious-activity

rgodfrey said:
Omeene said:
rgodfrey said:

Why don't you find it? Because you have that glazed look in your eyes. Wake up man.

Can you find it? Since you are so concerned with this growing threat why don't you find the credible, original source and not give us pointless propaganda videos? Looking up the quote which you and the video supplied gives me nothing, looking up her gives me nothing, only more bogus doomsayer websites which somehow get this information and never bring a video camera or some form of audio recorder. Maybe they should stop taking the batteries out of their cellphones and start recording these terrible people saying terrible things. And you never answered why we shouldn't worry about homegrown terrorism.

Edit: Ah you found it! Watching now. Report suspicious activity, nothing bad.  The quote: "We have got to find the terrorist under every rock because under every rock is a boogyman never appeared

Omeene said:
rgodfrey said:

In other words that is what they are telling us. "We have got to find the terrorist under every rock because under every rock is a boogyman" I wrote it in sarcasm. Try to keep up with the rest of the class.

rgodfrey said:
Omeene said:
rgodfrey said:

In other words that is what they are telling us. "We have got to find the terrorist under every rock because under every rock is a boogyman" I wrote it in sarcasm. Try to keep up with the rest of the class.

When you write something in quotes (these things " ") and you are referring to someone else speaking, as you did, it tends to mean that you are telling a quote. If it was sarcasm it would have been We have go to find the terrorist under every rock because under every rock is a boogyman, or "......, riiigghht" instead of having the sarcastic aspect outside of the quote, which implies your reaction to the quote. 

Edit: Also, they are more so saying that people should be worried about hostile, violent organizations and that if we see something suspicious, which implies future hostile behavior, we should take steps to not have those actions happen.

So scuba equipment, binoculars, all these kind of things are listed as suspicious activity in the New America, creating this super paranoia state of mind, turn everyone of us against each other, to do their dirty work for them, or to lighten their load. Same thing the nazis did under the leadership of Hitler.

Now we have the FBI training 10,000 garbage collectors to look for this kind of "suspicious activity," in the words of big sis.

“Former FBI agents are helping local authorities train thousands of garbage collectors across the country as a nationwide internal spy force to report ‘suspicious activity’ to police in yet another example of how America is turning into an East German-style informant society as the country decays from within."

http://pumabydesign001.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/fbi-training-garbage-collectors-to-spy-and-snitch/

And now, according to peter king, soon to be chairmen of the house security committee questioning the official story of 9-11 is a evil remark that could make you subject to investigation.

rgodfrey said:
So scuba equipment, binoculars, all these kind of things are listed as suspicious activity in the New America, creating this super paranoia state of mind, turn everyone of us against each other, to do their dirty work for them, or to lighten their load. Same thing the nazis did under the leadership of Hitler.

Now we have the FBI training 10,000 garbage collectors to look for this kind of "suspicious activity," in the words of big sis.

“Former FBI agents are helping local authorities train thousands of garbage collectors across the country as a nationwide internal spy force to report ‘suspicious activity’ to police in yet another example of how America is turning into an East German-style informant society as the country decays from within."

http://pumabydesign001.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/fbi-training-garbage-collectors-to-spy-and-snitch/

And now, according to peter king, soon to be chairmen of the house security committee questioning the official story of 9-11 is a evil remark that could make you subject to investigation.

Looked up the scuba equipment comment, took me to prisionplanet (Oh yay) which redirected me to a Texas security pamphlet, and I realized something! An epiphany! That website, and its supporters, likes to take common sense things and blow it out of proportion Unfortunately, the scuba gear is from the VI manual, which link no longer works. But from the Texas security thing, I can make the connection that it probably makes sense in context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom