Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the actual strategic report, i would have the say that the raw information containing within the report is approximately  correct in relation to things I already know.

This is not news. This is old. This is correct and socially appropriate. This is in effect. The wording at a quick glance is suggestive of more then it is, but care viewing leads me to believe that this is correct.

The cops are out to get you, the lawbreaker if they can prove it. It has ALWAYS been that way, and ALWAYS will.

Perhaps it is morally wrong. Then society is morally wrong.

No skin off my bones because I think society is morally wrong anyway.
I feel that i will be flamed. I do not believe that I deserve it, but my inability to express the exact, complex emotions that is feel right now mean that my words will likely not have their desired effect. flame away. 
Edit: i read the strategic things and ignored all that other ****.

Shatari said:
socks said:
I can't believe people are actually responding to this guy :neutral:
I like him. He calls attention to the fact that Kentucky isn't home to all of America's right-wing whackos.

And the sad part is that in Tennessee we call Kentucky "a liberal place".

Also, mate, posting a well-written article that talks about the Attorney General's fear of homegrown terrorism and radical clerics then posting that..other article . (Reading through the "secret document"....why are some of the pictures covering state/federal labels, going off of the page, and skimming through see nothing about what the article lists.)

Omeene said:
What's really sad is that I'm planning on moving to Tennessee to get away from the locals here. (We'll be close to the border though because dear gods in heaven but you guys pay out the nose on sales taxes.)

Personally, I'm of the opinion that extremists of either wing should be on watchlists.

Archonsod said:
That would be a hoover in every cellar to you colonial.
George Washington said "a vacuum in every basement", and by jove it's a "vacuum" in a "basement"!
th_emot-argh.gif

Shatari said:
Omeene said:
What's really sad is that I'm planning on moving to Tennessee to get away from the locals here. (We'll be close to the border though because dear gods in heaven but you guys pay out the nose on sales taxes.)

Personally, I'm of the opinion that extremists of either wing should be on watchlists.

Eh I like it hear in TN, I came from Texas to here...so... its much better than Texas, I will still never go to KY, except maybe to WKU, but thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom