Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John7 said:
How will we know that RFID becomes the mark of the beast...      :?:

The Bible gives us clues so we can recognize the one and only Mark of the Beast spoken of in the Bible.
It will be a mark of some kind no matter how small or a marker or marking process. Revelation 13:16 It must involve the head and/or the hand. Revelation 13:16
It will involve a name that when calculated is 666. This will be the number or name of a man who is the Antichrist. Revelation 13:18 Without it you will not be able to buy or sell. This could possibly mean a work verification system or perhaps it will be linked to all your finances. Revelation 13:17  In order to receive this mark, a person will be required to worship the beast that is the Antichrist. This could be a loyalty oath, a contractual agreement, it could require your signature for acceptance of conditions or literally you might have to bow and worship the Antichrist. Revelation 14:9 Whatever is used for the Mark of the Beast we will recognize it. If anyone refuses this mark they will be put to death.
But don’t despair. There is a reward for all who do not take this mark. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

rgodfrey said:
I cannot give a scientific explanation
You can't even give a non-scientific one, so no news there.
with the exception that an RFID reader can read at greater distances and read multiple items at once.
a) Barcodes can also be read multiple times at once.
b) RFID requires you are within radio range. Barcodes merely require visual range. Funnily enough, we can see a lot further than we can hear. Same applies to electronics, it's the wonders of sound vs light.
Some can even read through boxes, cargo containers, clothing and purses.
If they couldn't it would have been somewhat crippling for the consumer radio industry :lol:
Sometimes the data is associated with a database available on the Internet
On the internet. Are you sure about that? :lol:
CASPIAN warns that implantable RFID tags will destroy privacy and pose health risks (Malignant tumors have been discovered in some animals at the site of the implant).
No they haven't. Or at least not in any published study.
The opposition merely forced the company Verichip Corp. to be extremely careful with the wording of newly released information.
I should think it was more likely they didn't want to restrict their range purely to RFID.
Nano technology is taking RFID implants to unbelievable levels of miniaturization.
Unbelievable because we don't actually have nano technology?
Scientists can now use nano-sized particles to build RFID
Care to explain how they've overcome the problem of electrons not behaving themselves on the quantum scale? The Nobel Prize committee are waiting ...

John7 said:
Do you really think people will get RFID under their skin  :?:
Probably not. Until they come up with a way to avoid you destroying the implant. It's why it's so bloody hard to track animal populations.

Nodscouter said:
You really eat your breakfast late.
I don't get mine until mid afternoon either. A proper morning is just too busy for food.

MadocComadrin said:
The woman was implied!  :mad:
Awww. Don't worry, Madoc; you can imply me any day.

rgodfrey said:
This story is purely a work of fiction. However, this scenario is based on technology available right now, which could eventually be used for implementing the Mark of the Beast.
The mark of the Beast is a computer chip? I must have missed that part of the Bible.

K-64 said:
Quick! I don't know **** about this stuff, let's call it satanism!
It's nice to know that they apply that to more than just other religions.

All right, what the **** is going on here? John, has a custom title. Ancalimon, has a custom title. Winterz, has a custom title. But godfrey does not?
Archonsod, care to explain?

Magorian Aximand said:
I like how rgodfrey's justification for this nonsense is Biblical prophesy, a.k.a. more nonsense.
Even better, it is poorly interpreted Biblical prophecy...aka taking the Book of Revelation as a literalist prophecy of how events are going to unfold, rather than the metaphoric context for which it was intended and has been understood by mainstream Christianity for centuries.

Trevty said:
Shatari said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#616
Ah, still, there's only a few that say that versus the majority that say 666.

That is because the discovery is fairly recent, so it really hasn't spread much. And since 666 has been used for so long, people don't see the need to change what they have been using for the past X number of years. Plus 666 has a better ring to it.

Hyperion said:
Probably lost in translation or transcription, if you ask me.

Like the rest of the Bible.

It's so obvious that John7 is just a show assistant here. Someone to ask questions and show some faux surprise so that 'Uncle Godfrey' can continue his sermon.

Good lord, he becomes more like a crack-pot evangelist every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom