What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Inb4 people who spend all day indoors with a fan come and boast about how it's "not hot for them" and "I'm fine, it's 45 degrees here and I'm not sweating haha"

It's barely hit 28 C here but I feel exhausted and sweaty all the time, and I'm black, I'm supposed to be good at this. Arvenski, since we're in the same boat, put out your hand. I have something for you.

It formerly belonged to a Mrs Kurczak Kurczacovič whose recent actions forced me to revoke it.

It's really not hot, though. Hell, I could go on and say it's perfectly fine. Sure, I spend about 8 hours in a day in a semi-controlled environment, but still.
30°C at ~30-50% humidity is all easy peasy to do! Weather's fiiiine.
Halp!

It was up in the low 20's in Trento in FEBRUARY
On the train from Arlanda airport it started snowing. This year makes no sense

I have gotten better at coping with warm weather as I've aged, but being indoors on the warm days does make me feel like a sticky mess. It doesn't help that I spend most of my indoor hours on my PC, which naturally pumps out more heat! I'm actually quite comfortable while out and about in the heat these days though, whether walking, cycling or gardening.

It's barely hit 28 C here but I feel exhausted and sweaty all the time, and I'm black, I'm supposed to be good at this.

Hmmm, that's right. The only explanation is a 5G mast must be nearby. It is widely known that they cause a range of ailments. I expect the intense radiowaves they transmit are causing your cells to vibrate more and thus heat you up.

Does anyone have experience with shaving with a straight razor? I have just spent a load of money on ordering one over the internet along with strop etc. I feel like a bit of a mug for spending so much but I haven't shaved since mid March, and for a long time have been sporting a 'beard' that would make even the most scraggily-faced Taliban vomit in disgust. My upper lip is overshadowed by a tarantula-fang moustache, and my jawline is festooned with a scruffy paint brush. Still, it is pleasant to run my hands through.

I have an electric razor (it's all I've ever used), but I know from experience that shaving off even a modest beard with it is tedious; it usually takes half an hour of impatient work in the bathroom, by which time I am sweating. I would prefer something quieter, more natural and hopefully more efficient, even if it takes a bit longer overall.

If I had to tackle my current beard with the electric razor, even the mode that's supposed to trim it down to stubble is going to grab hold of it and try ripping it from my face rather than cut it (I know this from experience with lesser growth). I just hope I have the patience to get decent at shaving with a straight razor.

Does anyone have experience with shaving with a straight razor?

I used to do that, until I bought this:

Wahl-Maquina-Cortar-Pelo-Home-Cut-16-Piezas1.jpg

Which is actually meant for hair, but I use it for trimming my beard and avoiding both the moustache tarantula and generally the Taliban look. It's wide and powerful enough to tackle a long messy beard with little to no effort, it's very easy and it doesn't take more than 6 minutes. You shave your lower neck, long moustache hairs and upper cheeks fully, and then you use #6 or maybe #4 to trim the entire length of the beard into something that looks neat.

Second that, a beard trimmer with several trim heads is the best way to get a uniform beard. People really out here wondering why they **** patchy when all they use is a scissor and gillette razor

I used to do that, until I bought this:

Wahl-Maquina-Cortar-Pelo-Home-Cut-16-Piezas1.jpg

Which is actually meant for hair, but I use it for trimming my beard and avoiding both the moustache tarantula and generally the Taliban look. IT'S wide and powerful enough to tackle a long messy beard with little to no effort, it's very easy and it doesn't take more than 6 minutes. You shave your lower neck, long moustache hairs and upper cheeks fully, and then you use #6 or maybe #4 to trim the entire length of the beard into something that looks neat.

Wahl now, I might have missed a trick! That sounds like a really good idea. I actually had something like that many, many years ago when I thought I would save money and bother by cutting my own hair...well, shaving it off! Naturally it looked rather scrappy and I ditched the idea. Well, having sent my order now, I will have to give the straight razor a go.

A girl I was seeing some time ago started her own onlyfans, does that make me the simp or who gets to play incel?

I might also have made a sex tape with her, she better cut me in on royalties if she's gonna upload it

A girl I was seeing some time ago started her own onlyfans, does that make me the simp or who gets to play incel?

I might also have made a sex tape with her, she better cut me in on royalties if she's gonna upload it
I can't believe I had to look up what you wrote on urban dictionary.

As you say that it was 'some time ago', you are stalking this lady?

Some months before I left for Italy, sept/august until november or so? And no, we still have each other on snapchat and I can still see her private stories. All she posted was a screenshot of the mail confirming her registration to the site along with the text "you'll find me here from here on"

p.s : don't promiscuous behaviour as a coping mechanism, kids

I had a very wierd dream. A very...in your face dream... like a borderline schiziod moment. About trees full of dead people.
I was shown three different narratives of this dream, but were all around the same pattern.

The first phase, it was during the reconstruction period after a great modern war. It was explained that the bodies in the trees along this road, were of teen couples that would go out to this lonley road and hangout in theese trees and die artistically either holding each other or during coitus, like for some viral craze. They would giggle at the other corpses before taking their own positions in the trees.

The second phase was...more haunting. Unlike the cinematic first phase, this one is of cinema grade japanese animation...you know, the really flowing hand dawn stuff that looks alive on the screen.. A boy and a girl meet in the forest they are sick and are looking for a hedge witch to cure them. They find the cottage and are given bottles to drink in order to cure them.Before he does so, the boy takes a bath in a shimmering pond and holds the hand of the girl as he drinks it in the pond, whilst the girl drinks it outside.
They later wander and find that lonely road full of dead people in trees. The boy's hand then starts disintergrating and looks over to the girl to find her skin cracking and falling off like sand. He looks up and there is now a insect-esque host above the trees connected to the corpses...and the girl. Who then starts humming a tune before her head crumples in and a giant eye replases it...who hums the tune without a beat. before the scene changes, the boy wonders if the creature has been born anew and whether it should be considered an innocent, it bends down to whisper into his ear for the dream faded.

The third phase was as short as the first, but more jarring than the second. It follows a facimilly of me, and I was at a funeral just before the trees along the side of the road began. I was angry, the funeral was for my friends. I started shouting that the funeral wouldn't have been happening if the parents had accepted the love that their children had had for each other and I run past the speaker further along the road and to where the trees border it. I see a body, it's arms have been broken and folded over one of the branches before being nailed and tied to it, or vice versa. The others seem the same.
They are writhing in pain and attempting to scream at me through stapled lips. I turn back in horror to see the speaker behind me before he brings the back of an axe down towards my face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom