What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

All I know about your lack of women is what you have posted on the forum.  I know what this Norwegian landmark is, however.
6ZHYj.jpg

Yeah, was wondering if you had the wrong picture. Driven past the Tirpitz site before. Can't see ****. Never been to Narvik though. But that wreck looks cool.

Lord Brutus said:
It ran aground at about 40 knots.
Ouch! Buddy of mine ran his boat aground at seventeen and it got demolished. Admittedly a piece of fibreglass garbage. But still. That much mass at that speed. I can barely imagine the shock of being aboard when it hit.

How would Gandalf escape from Orthanc if LOTR was taking place in modern times? Would it be a helicopter or some kind of infiltration S&R team sent by eagles? I think Saruman would also easily installed a couple of SAM sites around Isengard or maybe put Gandalf in a secure block underneath the Isengard hmmm.

I'm thinking of getting into turkish politics. Not to be elected but to help with campaigning and stuff. People educated as much as I am tend to just leave the country so I might contribute a lot. On the one hand I'm optimistic, on the other I feel I might me voluntarily getting myself a hostage given that it's so easy to get your passport cancelled in Turkey. Idk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom