What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

**nostalgia intensifies

file_33763_robin_hood_defender_of_the_crown_004.jpg

So tragically it appears we have lost our finest warrior against the temptations of Gulen, our dearly departed Khergitlancer99, to the next world in permanent ban-hood. In lieu of an actual goddamn thread to discuss it in though, I'm wondering what the last straw was. His last post was in proto-turkic so it remains an unsolvable mystery.

rip KhergitLancer99 2015-2018.

Almalexia said:
So tragically it appears we have lost our finest warrior against the temptations of Gulen, our dearly departed Khergitlancer99, to the next world in permanent ban-hood. In lieu of an actual goddamn thread to discuss it in though, I'm wondering what the last straw was. His last post was in proto-turkic so it remains an unsolvable mystery.

rip KhergitLancer99 2015-2018.
And here's a hearty "Good riddance" to him, and another vote for Gulen. [Snip]

No serious offence was intended, et cetera et cetera et cetera

Coworkers do yet not understand that when i say "if you want to see me get well and truly ****ed uo this month, put on some motorhead and hand me some Jack" but they will ****ing learn

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
So, this game just became the greatest game ever made...

I haven't been able to get into this Christmas special game mode even once yet. Can't see it on the server list and trying to get automatically assigned to a free server doesn't work, because even after over 4 minutes one hasn't been found. Densetsu, I need you to let me know when you are in the game- you can post here and tell me and immediately leave the server, so that I can join it.

You need to go to the server browser, and filter by map and not game mode. You'll find it as "TE Green army men christmas event" or something in those lines. That's how I found the server I joined several times. There's actually at least 4 or 5 open servers every time and at least two of them full of players.

Back
Top Bottom