What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Did I generate enough?

8Up3s.jpg

I think my new neighbor a drug dealer.
There ton of different cars with different peoples going in and out our small parking lot and entering his appartment and leaving 5-10 minutes later.

Cpt. Nemo said:
So much for a better neighborhood.
Well, at least there no more street racing.
I'd rather live under a drug dealer than those filthy street racers.

Speaking of that, my fascist friend forced me to read a newspaper article saying that crimes has increased by more than 10% in our region in 2017 to try to convince me to join La Meute.  :lol:

Serpent Of Eden said:
Cpt. Nemo said:

Speaking of that, my fascist friend forced me to read a newspaper article saying that crimes has increased by more than 10% in our region in 2017 to try to convince me to join La Meute.  :lol:

Why do you constantly associate with people that make you feel more miserable?

Duce del Fascismundy said:
Serpent Of Eden said:
Cpt. Nemo said:

Because making new friends is hard?
Especially here where everyone know each other and is bound to have heard of you before you even start the conversation.

Tried to talk to a guy last week, we seemed to have chemistry but then he said he was a friend of my cousin (the one that hate my guts) and that ended the conversation.

Hell, i still have to live with the reputation i had during elementary and high school.
I was known ''Le sequel'' which translate to someone with a mental defect because i was wierd and aggressive.
#Smalltownproblems

Serpent Of Eden said:
Hell, i still have to live with the reputation i had during elementary and high school.
I was known ''Le sequel'' which translate to someone with a mental defect because i was wierd and aggressive.

You still have that reputation because you still have problems related to mental health, not just because people called you it in school. If you didn't have mental health problems, you wouldn't be called Le Sequel anymore.

If you meet someone that used to be crazy at school and they weren't crazy anymore, you wouldn't call them crazy! Plenty of idiotic people I used to know as teenagers have sorted themselves out now. High school slander means nothing.

there is that but trust me, I'm not the same guy as during high school so don't insult me.
Back in high school and elementary i lived in a very unstable and dysfunctional household.
Plenty of idiotic people I used to know as teenagers have sorted themselves out now
:neutral:
do you really think its easy to overcome mental illness?
Do you really think i didn't improve, that my medication isn't helping somehow?
You're making a lot of assumption.

Serpent Of Eden said:
Duce del Fascismundy said:
Serpent Of Eden said:
Cpt. Nemo said:

Because making new friends is hard?
Especially here where everyone know each other and is bound to have heard of you before you even start the conversation.

Tried to talk to a guy last week, we seemed to have chemistry but then he said he was a friend of my cousin (the one that hate my guts) and that ended the conversation.

#Smalltownproblems

I lived in a town of 3000 people until recently and I just cut off relations to people that make me feel miserable. It's genuinely great. Just not engaging with people you dislike is grand. Train on me.

I think a large portion of the problem is that if Rabbs stopped talking to people who make him miserable, then he'd stop talking to people full stop.

I just had to endure someone telling me about how Britain is losing it's white community/people/heritage due to immigrants. Yeah, great, I do not care. Please stop being an unlikable piece of ****, Annon-Eemuss person that was talking to me.

Also:
"but yeah you should also be focusing on, or being aware of
having a family and instilling them with values
and preserving your identity"

How amusing.

lissen ere m8 i wos droppin truf boms and u didnt lissen harf the convo u wer lookin in the opposit direccion you toff mong.........u dont even no how the moslems have tore the hart out o this community.........pubs closin.........................................................chuches becumin mosks...nhs full of indians................out of tuch long name wozzler toff from lesta fokkoff

Back
Top Bottom