What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

TheFlyingFishy said:
Yea, their descendants are still kicking about. It's interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados

There's some YouTube stuff about them too, but I couldn't remember the video that I watched. Or if such a video even exists. I ain't thinking so clear. Off to bed.

Quite a nice read, never had heard of them.

I'm getting repeatetly prank called by a number from Quebec city.

I googled the number and its from some ''corporation'' but the description of  the number has many complaint of prank calling/scam.

Now I'm being paranoid, wondering how they got my phone number and what they wanted.

I told them my name, now im scared they needed my name for something.

Serpent Of Eden said:
I'm getting repeatetly prank called by a number from Quebec city.

I googled the number and its from some ''corporation'' but the description of  the number has many complaint of prank calling/scam.

Now I'm being paranoid, wondering how they got my phone number and what they wanted.

I told them my name, now im scared they needed my name for something.
Report it to the police if it happens so often.

They either looked in the phone book or just call random numbers. Don't give them anything else, block the number, and sign up for Canada's equivalent of the do not call list.

edit: also report to the cops, but they probably don't care much about random scammers

Life hack #37382 That Prankers Don't Want You To Know
If you have an old phone, you can probably find a secret red button on its keyboard, this button lets you decline calls, or even interrupt them!

I'm honestly scared for Serpent. Hide in your room and make sure you aren't being followed every day. I'm gonna plug in and see what I can find.

I went to Pledge of Allegiance to the flag and in case of war I gotta die for it blah bla, but I got to met two childhood friends there and we went to have lunch. It was kinda weird, they both are rich kids, they both practically got their lives already traced and made and I am still kinda lost like a bee in the rain, I haven't seen those guys since 5th grade, their sense of humor kept the same but mine changed so I didn't laugh at their jokes, only gave just a little corner-smile so it wouldn't be rude.

It was nice to hang out with them, but it was weird, felt like I was eating lunch with strangers

TheFlyingFishy said:
Jacobhinds said:
I think there is one publically visible union jack in my entire borough of 200,000 people. Flagcucks get blocked.

i bet it's probably difficult for true nationalists to put up flags in no go zones

For real though, Nationalists only use the england flag, and even then it's usually the football version with the fake coat of arms.
England_national_football_logo.jpg

Wellenbrecher said:
What do those seven flowers stand for, by the by?
There are ten, you finely diced and fermented cabbage, and they represent the ten original founding clubs and regions in the Football Association. The flower in particular in the Tudor Rose.

It's not a fake coat of arms actually, it's officially recognized by the College of Arms as the arms of the FA.

Back
Top Bottom