What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

According to Steam, it's Cleveland Mark Blakemore. Furthermore, I don't find that name connected with that Vault-co thing or something. And on Cleve Blakemore's sites I couldn't find anything about that game of the other guy. Maybe I haven't looked deep into it enough, but to me it seems like it's just two different people with similar names.

You might want to buy this **** after all, Rabble.

Captured Joe said:
Serpent Of Eden said:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/

So, i wanted to play a successor to wizardry for YEARS but alas its made by an alt right nutcase who think that by allowing trans and gay marriage to exist, it doomed America.  :facepalm:

****ing hell, i want his ****ing game but how i can i buy it in good conscience when hes such a ****ing *******.
So, is he just against gay/trans "marriage" or is he against gay/trans people period? If the former, it doesn't seem very extreme.

Also apparently this took 20 years to make? Then it must be a masterpiece just like BOYHO0D

You can take my marriage from the iron grip of my hands. It was ordained by Allah himself. No take backs, big guy in the sky.

Yeah, you can be quite adamant in keeping your islamic marriage. One of my relatives islamically married with his fiancee several years ago before breaking off the official engagement because the girl's family thought it would be improper to live in the same house without a religious marriage. Now the family of his ex-fiancee is begging him to divorce(religiously) her because the girl is going to marry someone else . He just refuses to because he hates the girl's family.

What is going on? From tasteless Vikernes jokes we found ourselves discussing a) a dudes belief and political affiliation system, b) LGBT identity crisis of this weekend, c) politically correct terms, d) Rights of Marriage and Pakistanis? And all that, without even the help of Densetsu to push us down the staircase.  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom