What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

There is no answer the premise of the question and the options given are falsehoods.
Cops don't always uphold the laws and standards of a developed society.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:
There is no answer the premise of the question and the options given are falsehoods.

We are still talking about germany? lol

Lumоs said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:
Well he did say that it would be okay for a few of them[rioters] to be shot which demands further explanation considering why he so up in arms about the police getting hurt.
So, if someone has to get hurt, and there's absolutely no way to avoid it, whom'd you pick?
A. A bunch of masked idiots who are breaking the law and damaging property and probably assaulting people; or
B. A bunch of dudes who are doing their jobs and trying to uphold the laws and standards of a developed society?

Hint: B is the wrong answer.
The question to end every protest and rebellion ever.

<.< Btw folks it may be worthwhile to open a discussion on Public Disobedience and Protest ... seeing that this doesn't seem anywhere near an end.

(Oh and a cool paper on why violence may generally be on an upwards spiral is "Democratic Competition and Terrorist Activity", Erica Chenoweth Wesleyan University)

That might be true and lets say it is.
The police are still held to a higher standard because they are the professional force of violence.
The situation being unchanged in the question doesn't seem to alleviate the fact that you are posing a nonsense question.
Chairman Maoundy said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:
We are still talking about germany? lol
Yes, I can give you evidence of violence from police happening this week if you'd like.
Global Warming

https://youtu.be/8iiPRIbgQOI?t=25m24s
Granted he's black bloc but its not like they found him in the act.
They just beat him as if they were cops right out of Indonesia.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:
https://youtu.be/8iiPRIbgQOI?t=25m24s
Granted he's black bloc but its not like they found him in the act.
They just beat him as if they were cops right out of... out don't know... some developing country.
he's black bloc
he's black bloc
also

He's also clearly running, isn't he? He's kinda running, evading, yess? These cops don't stand in a corner and wack everyone like school bullies.
They are also clearly going for those of the Black Bloc. You aren't allowed to wear face masks and that stuff btw.

And if you do concider this needless violence, which it most likely is at that very moment, how the heck does that make Antifa better than the entire police force?
https://youtu.be/8iiPRIbgQOI?t=20m52s You hear that? Does that sound like a 'friedliche' (peaceful) situation? Not caught in the act my arse, they were attacking the police 2 minutes earlier, fled and got what they deserved

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:
Chairman Maoundy said:
You aren't allowed to wear face masks and that stuff btw.
So you beat them?

Of course not. But if you wear a balaclava/face mask outside of shooting ranges, ski resorts and the like, you ARE a suspect, like it or not. Carrying wooden beams, planks, rocks, bottles or anything of the sort doesn't help you very much, too. Still, not a cause to be beaten.

If the guy did something wrong he should be singled out and arrested,
beating indiscriminate individuals for wearing black should be admonished.

They also evidently beat another guy off-camera.
This is just one small piece of evidence to the idea that the police don't always follow laws and standards of developed countries.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:
The situation being unchanged in the question doesn't seem to alleviate the fact that you are posing a nonsense question.
It also doesn't "alleviate" the fact that you didn't answer my nonsense question. With all due respect, all that portrays is that you know your arguments are unfounded, and can't objectively prove your point, it being that answer B is reasonably selectable.

5 new replies: The fact that some idiot gets beaten up is irrelevant. If I went there and set cars on fire, or threw rocks or attempted to cause injury to the policemen, I'd more than expect to be paid back in the same way. It's only natural. What'd you want the cops to do? Stand there and get abused without defending their own health and lives?

My financial situation is getting a bit hairy. And I don't think the GF will like that she will have to pay the bills this month  :ohdear:

Hopefully should be getting a job soon though.

Sum-****s in Hamburg started using molotov cocktails on police last night.
Please justify that, Omzdog. :iamamoron:

Oh and I've seen an amusing video of some local pensioners berating "protesters" for trying to build and then set fire to a barricade outside of (their?) home. They then started to tear it down while the scum-****s were still on top :lol:

Also seen on Facebook a car with a sign in the window:
please don't burn
you masked [antisocial person]

(Bitte nicht anzünden
ihr vermumten Assis)

Unfortunately Facebook being ass I can't find it any more to link here.

Wellenbrecher said:
Sum-****s in Hamburg started using molotov cocktails on police last night.
Please justify that, Omzdog. :iamamoron:

Oh and I've seen an amusing video of some local pensioners berating "protesters" for trying to build and then set fire to a barricade outside of (their?) home. They then started to tear it down while the scum-****s were still on top :lol:

Also seen on Facebook a car with a sign in the window:
please don't burn
you masked [antisocial person]

(Bitte nicht anzünden
ihr vermumten Assis)

Unfortunately Facebook being ass I can't find it any more to link here.

Reminds me of the guys who set fire to ministry building in the country's capitol here. Police started opening fire on people and the army had to be called and people started *****ing because you cant shoot at people who are destroying important buildings and ****, which in my ****post opinion the police should open fire the moment a cocktail flies at them **** it

Back
Top Bottom