What's on your mind?

Lord Brutus

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
Only known photo of Georg Thiele shortly after it beached itself to give the crew the best chance to escape.
It ran aground at about 40 knots.

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
Best answers
Yeah, was wondering if you had the wrong picture. Driven past the Tirpitz site before. Can't see ****. Never been to Narvik though. But that wreck looks cool.

Lord Brutus said:
It ran aground at about 40 knots.
Ouch! Buddy of mine ran his boat aground at seventeen and it got demolished. Admittedly a piece of fibreglass garbage. But still. That much mass at that speed. I can barely imagine the shock of being aboard when it hit.

Cioss

Archduke
Best answers
How would Gandalf escape from Orthanc if LOTR was taking place in modern times? Would it be a helicopter or some kind of infiltration S&R team sent by eagles? I think Saruman would also easily installed a couple of SAM sites around Isengard or maybe put Gandalf in a secure block underneath the Isengard hmmm.

Best answers
I'm thinking of getting into turkish politics. Not to be elected but to help with campaigning and stuff. People educated as much as I am tend to just leave the country so I might contribute a lot. On the one hand I'm optimistic, on the other I feel I might me voluntarily getting myself a hostage given that it's so easy to get your passport cancelled in Turkey. Idk

Last edited:

Cioss

Archduke
Best answers

Shatari

Marquis
M&B
Best answers
I'm mind boggled at how people are buying up all of the toilet paper in bulk around here. Meanwhile, I've still got an entire pallet of the stuff that I bought back when Pharmor went out of business. I've got about 8 years wroth left before I run out, though I have started giving some of it to friends and family.

Bromden

Archduke
Best answers
If the TP hoarder crowd would suddenly become aware that soap & water is even better for cleaning your ass than paper, they'd feel very embarrassed for their actions. I bet that there will be deaths because people spent their time fighting for toilet paper instead of getting something important. And probably thousands got infected just during the worldwide TP skirmishes.

Count Delinard

Lord of Uxkhal
Global Moderator
WBNWVC
Best answers
Sadly, not everyone is blessed with having this beauty in their bathrooms.

It's a life changer.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Sadly, not everyone is blessed with having this beauty in their bathrooms.

It's a life changer.
I've long thought it would be a good idea to have one; save money and the environment by not using toilet paper and not needing as strong a flush, plus quick and easy. I think I only ever used one once; when I was twelve my parents took me on holiday to Paris. I remember testing my bottom with a piece of toilet paper and being surprised that it was both totally clean and virtually as dry as a bone.

Count Delinard

Lord of Uxkhal
Global Moderator
WBNWVC
Best answers
You feel like an unwashed Scythian goat herder if you are used to having one around and then you go somewhere where they don't exist. Just wiping your ass with paper and spreading the poop around is not really cleaning it.