What's on your mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Howard P. Lovecraft said:
Very nice! If I can make a suggestion(and I don't know if it is feasible with MS paint), many woodblock prints that feature people(mostly women) you can see strands of hair, separate and almost glistening -I think it is a technique. Would it be doable with white on black in ms paint? That's what I mean:
69f4555dea0a42d185438902404f4ce5.jpg
    or   
f17311816602bf08becdd7fe53e6ed5f.jpg

If you look at the high resolution version it's just a bunch of solid white lines going along the hair contours, perfectly possibly with a 2 colour indexed image. The line weight does sometimes fluctuate along the stroke and that's easy to recreate with dithering.

G129uTU.png

These lines have dithering. Notice the start and end point seem darker. If I add dithering to the white lines in hair it might replicate the same effect of shimmering.

PsQGpDt.png

Letter came today informing us of planning for an extension that's going to be made next door, which will end up blocking sunlight to a large part of our property. Neighbours having the extension didn't even bother to inform/consult us beforehand, abit of a **** move.

Discord is where all the fun happens now, the forums are over. Been a good 10 1/2 years bois.

@J The Earth is flat, Quake II is a real Quake game, you are an old man. Down with J.

Loing live Discord. Discord forever! Hurrah for old Discord! God ****s on the kernig!

Wigster reported and banned.

Back
Top Bottom