What's on your mind?

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Austupaio

Duke
WBNWM&B
Best answers
That may be, but his post didn't directly attack you. If that's his game then let him be so be pathetic he's making fun of some internet person's finances on his own time and don't get yourself worked up over it.

Captured Joe

Marquis
Best answers
Rabble, you have Company of Heroes 2 in your Steam library. Have you ever been on that game's Steam forum?
Because if this is the first time you've seen droves of nazi avatars in a forum, well...

Temuzu

Marquis
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Serpent Of Eden said:
And hes not on welfare so why would he say welfare money?
How the **** would you know that? Unlike some, I don't post everything that happens to me here or elsewhere. Granted, I'm going off of welfare after next month since I got a university spot after writing my bachelors work, but still.

Not that you inferior sapos would know anything about that.

Best answers
Serpent Of Eden said:
I ****ing hate you Temuzu, i really do.
I get tired of saying this, so I'm going to say it in really big letters.

USE THE ****ING IGNORE FUNCTION.

That way you won't find personal offence in everything everybody says. You know who else did that? Temujin. And you know where he is now? Not here. Just put the people you don't like on your ignore list, and stop generating drama.

Best answers
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Serpent Of Eden said:
I ****ing hate you Temuzu, i really do.
I get tired of saying this, so I'm going to say it in really big letters.

USE THE ****ING IGNORE FUNCTION.

That way you won't find personal offence in everything everybody says. You know who else did that? Temujin. And you know where he is now? Not here. Just put the people you don't like on your ignore list, and stop generating drama.
i didn't break any rules in that post but i get your point.
But temujin, really?

Best answers
Serpent Of Eden said:
i didn't break any rules in that post but i get your point.
But temujin, really?
If I have to come here and read this thread, it's drama. I don't want to read the thread. Don't make me read it.

Your persecution complex may not be as big as Temujin's, but it's there. Take a chill pill. Use the ignore function. I use it myself and can promise it works.

K-64

Archduke
Best answers
Serpent Of Eden said:
Check his steam forum.
Its a hive filled with neo nazi worms.
Why the **** do you look on the Steam forums anyway? Like it's no ****ing surprise you find the dregs at the bottom of the barrel when you're actively looking for them at a place like that.

Wellenbrecher

Archduke
WBM&BVC
Best answers
Comrade Temuzu said:
Atleast he went out in a blaze of glory, doxxing himself like an absolute madman.
The most amusing ****e that happened later never even made it to the forum, mate :lol:

Also, IIRC did he doxx himself a good while before he burned up like the beautiful shooting star he is was. Not that he really needed to do so, he's under his full name and face picture in the TW (fan) group on Facebook.

Almalexia

Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Use the ignore function. I use it myself and can promise it works.
I mean, it doesn't. It's literally the laziest excuse for an ignore function I've ever seen, as it doesn't even apply when other people quote them, which is all the time. But that's okay.

Austupaio

Duke
WBNWM&B
Best answers
This is true, the problem for me is that the people I ignore are people everyone argues with, so I see their posts constantly anyway. :lol:

Cordor

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
Girlfriend is playing fallout new Vegas for the first time, quite funny to see her **** around doc Mitchell s house for like 20minute  :lol:

Doppio

Recruit
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Damn,this topic went from random/funny things to some serious **** quite fast,not that much actually.But still.