Whats going on with Dark Ages of Calradia?

Users who are viewing this thread

No, the reason it's locked is because that Scion's away and wont be working on it at the moment. Though it MAY have been abandoned... :shock:

I can't believe he wasted all that time on such a damn good mod, then abandoned it :sad: Oh well, he has his reasons.

this was my most expected mod... i think its totally unfair, maybe some good modder out there should step in and ask Scion if he can continue what he started.. it was the mod with the most potential out there.. and the most cool looking of all (no offense to other mods, its just what i think...)

CXZAR said:
this was my most expected mod... i think its totally unfair, maybe some good modder out there should step in and ask Scion if he can continue what he started.. it was the mod with the most potential out there.. and the most cool looking of all (no offense to other mods, its just what i think...)

I wholeheartedly agree

Me too.  Petition?  Last I heard Scion was working on a mod named "Mercenary" but there hasn't been recent word from him.

All I hope is that he doesn't lose all of those amazing pieces of armor he made for Dark Ages.  By far they were the most creative yet believable pieces I have seen on this board.  Simply awesome...

Yeah I was really looking forward to this to, but Scion should release the models/textures he made as aweapon pack so those beutiful peices of art dont go to waste

Back
Top Bottom