Whats going on in you're game at the momment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bears said:
Bears said:
People like to put 1/4 damage to friends and enemies, combat speed on easy. Then go defeat someone and come back to the forums and talk how good their soldiers are and how bad their enemies are. :lol:
And i think i was right:
w00d said:
Just finished my 2nd campaign.

The kingdom is Gurd is now officially open.

in the end i only had 4 vassals due to the illogical behaviour of the various lords ( you love me, hate your king, got no fiefs and agree with everything i do but refuse ? ah well Dhirim dungeon awaits )

in the end i whittled down all my enemies and had 46 lords imprisoned in various places, usually Dhirim. My final army was 280 Rhodok Sharpshooters plus myself and the companions. Yes sharpshooters can assault and beat even Swadian Knights, Nord Huscarls and Marmalukes to death in melee... An open field charge even by Khergit or Swadians result in massive sounds of Horses falling over ,my best fight was when the Hakim took the field and charged me and the cat knocked my drink over so i had to run away from the keyboard and clean up. Amidst the sounds of clashing and i finally finished only to see my character just sitting on his horse while cheering Rhodok sharpshooters told me they won on their own. He lost 232 men to 3 wounded by mine. I never even saw what happened ( tho i admit it was lucky we started on a high dune and they charged upwards ... )

now what to do with my prisoners hmmmm... i suppose i can drink from their skulls?

suggestion

you should let ppl play the single player game to how they want to play and let them enjoy it. Its retarded to insist that someone plays the game " your " way and anything else is "cheating" or for n00bs. After all this is just a game, you are not one of those retards who claim that war is not hardcore enough in a computer game are you?

Fighting another battle near Dhirim. Three teams are taking part, Swadians, Khergits and Nords (my faction) and all three are leaded by Marshall campaign. Khergit Marshall was Tonju Noyan, Swadian was Count Delinard, and Nord Marshall is me :grin:.

I enabled Battle Sizer mod, and I am fighting with 78 people of mine, 200 of allies, against 400+ of enemies. :cool:

BTW, what happens when you capture all kings, is there any reward? (I know there is a post some pages before, but I just wanted to confirm).

Lo and behold, I ran out of both, food and money :mad:. Plus my health is down and needs good food to recover :evil:. I am a bandit so I cannot rest in a town. I am thinking of starving to death. :twisted:

Priyon of Sparta said:
Fighting another battle near Dhirim. Three teams are taking part, Swadians, Khergits and Nords (my faction) and all three are leaded by Marshall campaign. Khergit Marshall was Tonju Noyan, Swadian was Count Delinard, and Nord Marshall is me :grin:.

I enabled Battle Sizer mod, and I am fighting with 78 people of mine, 200 of allies, against 400+ of enemies. :cool:

BTW, what happens when you capture all kings, is there any reward? (I know there is a post some pages before, but I just wanted to confirm).

Apparently if you capture 5 Kings, you get a complimentary t-shirt. I still hope that with all 6 you will be awarded a free sandwich.

I'm afraid you're gonna have to talk to the devs about the free sandwich thing, I can make no promises. As for me new game, I Michael Regneral have declared myself Prince of Xiria, which means I built up a massive mercenary army and sucker punched King Feasts-At-Will and took Praven from him, then proclaimed my intent to swear vassalage to good King Ragnar of the Nords, to get peace with the Swadians. Of course I'm not gonna actually do it, but it was a convient ploy. Now have built up my garrison to around 3400, cause I used import/export to start of with a ridiculous amount of money. Got three minor vassals and thanks to Caba'drin's fix they actually go patrolling instead of just sitting in my city doing nothing. Gonna see where things go from this small beginning. Ragnar's gonna be pissed when I don't show up to swear undying allegiance but hey, at the time I was a mercenary and everyone knows you can't trust mercenaries. :grin:

I'm currently having a spaz near Wercheg because the entire Vaegir army has besieged it and commenced the attack against its bare-bones garrison, while our Marshall, Jarl Reamald, tells me he has more important things to do than to rally the army and relieve one of the most prosperous cities in the Nordic kingdom. Meanwhile my low level party of 17 can do nothing but watch (from a distance) as the Vaegir are about to conquer Wercheg. What's next, Tihr?! Our Marshal won't feel it necesary to start moving until Sargoth itself is being sieged...

I think I'll just shirk my duties with the Nords and go party with Fatty Harlaus.

I am currently besieging Veluca, as Marshall. I had to become the Marshall, as the old Marshall, Count Tredian was very lazy. He even quarreled with the King himself! So the King held Marshall elections, and nearly everyone voted me and Count Delinard. Phew! Hard time. I thought that King will make peace with Rhodoks, but he is utterly stupid. I can't even go back to Dhirim, my home, because I am having fight battles every five minutes.

I lost again :cry: and imprisoned in Veluca.

I am now thinking to play Shogun mod.

Been away visting family for the weekend,with my game Im with the Rhodoks and we are attacking The Saranaids Sultanate and ALternating war between Saranaids and Swadia to keep them pushed back

****! What the hell! Swadians are besieging Rhodoks, and Rhodoks are besieging Swadians! Swadians are trying to get control of Veluca, while Rhodoks are trying to get Dhirim. WTF!?

Whats so WTF about that,in my game we have Peace with Saranaids after capturing Halamr from saranaids who captured it from Khergits and some other Khergit castle controled by Sara and then taking Weyahh castle the Saranaids started crying so we said sorry for taking there land,but kept the land made peace:smile:

I mean........that no one is focusing on defense, only offence! :shock:
If this continues to happen, both kingdoms are going to shift places! :!:

In my Shogun mod, it's all going well. I am the new Daimyo of Ega Clan. I am powerful too.

Day 126, I've been hiring out myself as a merc to Swadia for a few months while building my cataphract warband. It's a little frustrating, every time it looks like my warband is starting to become half decent, Suno or Dhirim gets sieged by massive armies of Nords, or the Vaegirs, or the Khergit. Then I feel obligated to help defend the city in question, and my cavalry-based warband gets mauled back to a pathetic ragtag again.

So I stopped defending the cities, Swadia lost Suno and Dhirim (the former to the Nords, the latter keeps changing hands), but it became a lot easier for me. Then in the past (game)week my contract expired, and so I decided to go free.... only to take up service with the Khergit, who I had just been fighting. This meant that I instantly became enemies with Swadia, and my breweries in Uxhal and Praven and ironworks in temporarily-reclaimed Dhirim went under sequestration. Yikes. I clearly did not think that through. Now I'm stuck with the Khergits (who are only fighting Swadia who I want to keep alive) for a whole month.

Though being free of Swadia meant that I could travel more freely around Nord and Khergit lands. When lurking around Sargoth, I found a morningstar in the shops. :twisted: I was very happy, the morningstar was my favourite weapon in 1.011, and I must say the WB version looks totally SWEET. I had been using a wicked war cleaver, but I ditched that immediately and went sea-raider hunting. Swinging that morningstar into a hapless sea-raider's face was awesome.

I saved up enough to buy dyeworks in Reyvadin, so my finances are looking less bleak (heavy-cav upkeep was killing me). Now I probably need another dyeworks and I'm set. I'm thinking Shariz.

I guess it's day 1231.

Serving to Rhodoks. Owning Shariz with 5 villages, Almerra Castle with Saren and Emer (received at the start).

By being Rhodoks' Marshall last time, totally eliminated Sarranids.

Wife: Lady Ellian, Brother-in-Law: Count Etrosq.

Level 31, Renown 1170.

...in all 7 villages there's a mill.

Relations with Kingdom of Rhodoks - 100, with King Graveth - 100.

Producing own Wine at Shariz.

Shariz' garrison - 200 RH Sharpshooters, Almerra Castle - 100 RH Sharpshooters. ... Also ~100 men in party.

Recently, after defeating Sarranids, a war with Nords have begun.

...standed against ~1000 Nords at Almerra's siege; lost some troops, will have to recruit more.

Made "Persuasion" from 2 to 3. :wink:

Edit:

Want me to post screenies?

Edit 2:

mb30.jpg
mb29.jpg
mb31t.jpg
mb32.jpg
mb26g.jpg

I cannot play Multiplayer now, cos I lost my CD key :cry: My game also gave a good error, and crashed. I had a backup copy of the game, and restored it. But I am feeling sad for my CD key, cos I don't even have a credit card to buy it again.

Back
Top Bottom