Whats going on in you're game at the momment?

Users who are viewing this thread

I captured King Harlaus as he was roaming around Praven and I was leading a whole campaigning army against him. One more king in my collection, there was already 1
I am the Marshall of the Nords, but whenever I give them a task they do not obey me, so I am thinking to join Vaegirs now.

it's cos you don't  have good realations,but im not keeping stock of my Lords/kings I capture anymore,I need honor so I can get auto 100 friendship with people I don't know (only Honorhable lords)but I changed my game and am roaming around on my own,farming  Renown from destroying Swadian lords and doing tournemant feasts.

I have lords relation +25 . And I am getting struck because they are not obeying me. Swadians come in force and Nords are getting splitted up.

EDIT: Extra questions:
1. How many of you are merciless killers?
2. How many of you are getting hitted in every battle?

Well Im on my own,but need to rack up on my renown to be a vassal cos i didnt choose noble start so Im just wondering around Swadia attacking Lords,I saw a Khergit Lord in trouble and he only had 10 troops left versus there 280 and I have 97,so im hoping i will win,I have 75 Rhod sharpshooters and the rest Nord Mixed Tier (melle class tho) versus 280.

munchiepoo said:
Well Im on my own,but need to rack up on my renown to be a vassal cos i didnt choose noble start so Im just wondering around Swadia attacking Lords,I saw a Khergit Lord in trouble and he only had 10 troops left versus there 280 and I have 97,so im hoping i will win,I have 75 Rhod sharpshooters and the rest Nord Mixed Tier (melle class tho) versus 280.
You have a Hybrid army lol.

Priyon of Sparta said:
EDIT: Extra questions:
1. How many of you are merciless killers?
2. How many of you are getting hitted in every battle?

1) I am
2) Lots of time, I am always ahead of my heavy cavalry charge

Loads of good news on my end!

- I went after the last castle and Town under rule of the Vaegirs, Khudan was the town, though under siege by the Khergits with whom I have almost no relations whatsoever, so I realize that I was unable to take part in the siege, but their last castle (some random off in the mountains near Ichamur) was mine within minutes.

-After dealing with that, I went to Praven to drop off my last shipment of Nobility and to deal with Sultan Hakim, the ruler (1st) to declare war on the Pillars of Shannara, he decided to open up with a quick raiding of Yalibe and playing tag with Nizar. Though I'd rather see Nizar rot in a dungeon somewhere off in exile, I couldn't help but pounce on the opportunity to catch yet another King for my collection. I find it particularly odd that Hakim would be solo-raiding a village  in my lands (with his army of 422), but maybe he's got other problems. Anyway, I managed to beat him, much to the chagrin of my Master Archers (bad move on my part), and a very acute sacrifice of all but literally a handful of my army in an all too steeped and pitched battle. Now I'm on my way back to Praven to collect my garrison and replenish my ranks and increase my king collection by yet another:

+1 to RookFrjosa's King collection = *ding!* 4!!
That' s Haralus, Ragnar, Yargolek, and Hakim, all partying in my dungeon. I hear that after you jail five Kings of Calradia, you get a free sandwich!

Rookfrjosa said:
+1 to RookFrjosa's King collection = *ding!* 4!!
That' s Haralus, Ragnar, Yargolek, and Hakim, all partying in my dungeon. I hear that after you jail five Kings of Calradia, you get a free sandwich!
no sandwich but you do get a comemorative tshirt so that's something.

Just finished my 2nd campaign.

The kingdom is Gurd is now officially open.

in the end i only had 4 vassals due to the illogical behaviour of the various lords ( you love me, hate your king, got no fiefs and agree with everything i do but refuse ? ah well Dhirim dungeon awaits )

in the end i whittled down all my enemies and had 46 lords imprisoned in various places, usually Dhirim. My final army was 280 Rhodok Sharpshooters plus myself and the companions. Yes sharpshooters can assault and beat even Swadian Knights, Nord Huscarls and Marmalukes to death in melee... An open field charge even by Khergit or Swadians result in massive sounds of Horses falling over ,my best fight was when the Hakim took the field and charged me and the cat knocked my drink over so i had to run away from the keyboard and clean up. Amidst the sounds of clashing and i finally finished only to see my character just sitting on his horse while cheering Rhodok sharpshooters told me they won on their own. He lost 232 men to 3 wounded by mine. I never even saw what happened ( tho i admit it was lucky we started on a high dune and they charged upwards ... )

now what to do with my prisoners hmmmm... i suppose i can drink from their skulls?

Bears said:
People like to put 1/4 damage to friends and enemies, combat speed on easy. Then go defeat someone and come back to the forums and talk how good their soldiers are and how bad their enemies are. :lol:
And i think i was right:
w00d said:
Just finished my 2nd campaign.

The kingdom is Gurd is now officially open.

in the end i only had 4 vassals due to the illogical behaviour of the various lords ( you love me, hate your king, got no fiefs and agree with everything i do but refuse ? ah well Dhirim dungeon awaits )

in the end i whittled down all my enemies and had 46 lords imprisoned in various places, usually Dhirim. My final army was 280 Rhodok Sharpshooters plus myself and the companions. Yes sharpshooters can assault and beat even Swadian Knights, Nord Huscarls and Marmalukes to death in melee... An open field charge even by Khergit or Swadians result in massive sounds of Horses falling over ,my best fight was when the Hakim took the field and charged me and the cat knocked my drink over so i had to run away from the keyboard and clean up. Amidst the sounds of clashing and i finally finished only to see my character just sitting on his horse while cheering Rhodok sharpshooters told me they won on their own. He lost 232 men to 3 wounded by mine. I never even saw what happened ( tho i admit it was lucky we started on a high dune and they charged upwards ... )

now what to do with my prisoners hmmmm... i suppose i can drink from their skulls?

I have defeated the Sarranid sultane, I own all of its territories and Sultan Hakim is my prisoner, so is King Halarus of Swardia. On the downside - I am getting pounded by marshall's attacks from every angle and I am at war with everybody.

Swadia has been completely destroyed by Rhodoks attacking from the south and Nords attacking from the north.

Rhodoks is currently at war with the other 4 remaining kingdoms. We captured all of the Nord's holdings in old Swadia, and invaded their homeland and took Tihr, but when the war on the Sarranid frontier started to heat up we were forced to let it go.

We've taken 2 cities and several castles from the Sarranids, and i have about half their lords in prison (which is the only reason we havent been overwhelmed yet), but the Khergits have now started attacking our holdings in Sarranid country, and since the Khergits and Sarranids just made a truce, it looks like we might be pushed back to our original eastern border.

My hope is that we can hold the smaller Sarranid force off long enough for the Khergits to take Durquba, and precipitate another war between Khergits and Sarranids so we can focus on defending our holdings in Swadia from the joint Nord/Vaegir assault that threatens Dhirim and Suno

I had hoped that Nords would give me another fief, because my last castle had been taken from me by Count Tredian :sad: and I had no fiefs, but no. They gave me nothing but an already looted poor village. HOW THEY DARE!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom