What's currently the best clan and what has been the best clan ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroin said:
Most players from Asia prefer AE is the best clan in Europe.

The battle of Bucharest is the window made a lot of Asian players know the European community.

But AE didn’t win anything in BoB? Sotamursu too gud.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Shiroin said:

The battle of Bucharest is the window made a lot of Asian players know the European community.

AE won every award/position possible at BoB other than team first place

deceb326f7233f3b5c682a57fef4e2cc.png

Gibby Jr said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Shiroin said:

AE won every award/position possible at BoB other than team first place

:party: Didn’t have enough Sotamursu

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Shiroin said:

You are right. Most of the Asian players watched duel match most than team match. It made a lot of players know Peter and Gibby, and at that time they are serving for AE. Also, A lot of AE guys achieved high rank in duel match. So it probably the main reason made most of the Asian players think AE is the best Mount&Blade Multiplayer clan in Europe or the world.
By the way, most of us think Peter is the best duelist in the world and Gibby next to him.

Shiroin said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Shiroin said:

You are right. Most of the Asian players watched duel match most than team match. It made a lot of players know Peter and Gibby, and at that time they are serving for AE. Also, A lot of AE guys achieved high rank in duel match. So it probably the main reason made most of the Asian players think AE is the best Mount&Blade Multiplayer clan in Europe or the world.
By the way, most of us think Peter is the best duelist in the world and Gibby next to him.
Shin and Maximou wouldn't agree

For me at least its Golden Kingdom, formerly Golden Legion, formerly formerly Solamnic Knights in the ole beta days. The only one I held position in lol but its pure nostalgia for me. Did have a good run in the early days though, ran lots of the earlier custom map US servers iirc.

guilemaster said:
For me at least its Golden Kingdom, formerly Golden Legion, formerly formerly Solamnic Knights in the ole beta days. The only one I held position in lol but its pure nostalgia for me. Did have a good run in the early days though, ran lots of the earlier custom map US servers iirc.

LOL

Thunderbeu said:
guilemaster said:

LOL
Lol indeed

Back
Top Bottom