whatever you did to unit collision in the lastest patches, thank you so much for doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

only recently I began playing MP again and the first thing I noticed in captain was that I couldn't push my units away the same way I could before, I would actually have trouble passing through a shield wall, which adds some much to strategy, in siege I see people organizing and blocking doorways with their shields, before someone could just squeeze through it while blocking, now it's much more difficult to do that, please never change this back to how it used to be, and thank you

Last edited:
Shouldn't friendly and enemy collision should be different?

The bots under my command should move out of the way for allied commanders, but enemy bots shouldn't move out of the way.

Shouldn't friendly and enemy collision should be different?

The bots under my command should move out of the way for allied commanders, but enemy bots shouldn't move out of the way.
I would prefer it stayed like this so that shock troop AI can't pass through each other and form the giant death blobs that they have to the past. At least not to the same degree. This is overall a good change.

Last edited:
When you have a shield wall holding a choke and your team mates with 2h is working from behind the wall, its nice to not have all those protected 2h easily running through the shield wall and getting caught up in the middle of the enemy blob. Effectively putting the shields at the back of the the choke if your not careful. I like the way collision is working!

PS. The more i play with the new wall, the more i love it, slow speed and all.. It is a powerful formation to be in... Using it for choke holds is just a thing of beauty. If the enemy doesn't respond to a heavy shield wall being at the front of the choke, they are in for a bad day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom