What would your view of America be if it isolated itself after WWII?

Would your view of the USA change if it politcally and militarily isolated itself after WWII?

• I would likely think better of it.

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • I would likely think about the same.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I would likely think worse of it.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

A vorpal blade to fight Firkraag? Isn't that a bit overkill? There's plenty of dragon-hurty paraphernalia in his dungeons anyway.

It'd probably be an autistic, egotistical, fundamentalist hellhole.

Oh wait.
Fall of Denial said:
Without America, Britland would probably be speaking German or Russian or CHINESE.
Anything's better than Brummie and Cockney really.  :???: Damn you, America!

Blodheafodban said:
Say the United States returned to relative isolation after the end of World War II up to the present. No Korean War, Vietnam War, Iraq War et cetera. Would your views of the United States be better, worse or the same?
the same, only with ussr taking the lead?

Sumpfkraut said:
It'd probably be an autistic, egotistical, fundamentalist hellhole.

Oh wait.
Fall of Denial said:
Without America, Britland would probably be speaking German or Russian or CHINESE.
Anything's better than Brummie and Cockney really.  :???: Damn you, America!
Well I'm gonna assume you;re not an ignorant northerner who believes that cockney encapsulates the whole of London. You do know its a small area in East London right? Theres a reason the great train robbers came from London and not lets say Wakefield. Natural Intelligence.

Agree with you about Brummies mind they really are scum. Apart from Mike Skinner who was ashamed of his brum roots. Adrian Chiles is almost as nausating as Jeremy Clarkson but not quite.

Also shock horror Delboy and Rodney weren;t actually cockneys, neither is Sir Micheal Caine. Peckham and Camberwell are in south east london.

Aaah, not quite Northern (and not actually arrogant either).
krauts_are_bad.jpg

I do know that it's only spoken in a part of London, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be better if it wasn't spoken at all.

Seriously, who's the arrogant one, the one who hates two accents, or the one who hates people who talk in two particular accents?  :roll:

Hmmm ok its just so many Americans are German origin, do u speak like SCOOTER!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPaEUjtYvQ
ENCORE HARDCORE! ENCORE HARDCORE! SUMPFKRAUT!!! ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Archonsod said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Ignore Aethelbert, he was born in the Stupid Tree and hit a few branches on the way down.

Well, from the sound of it he's from ******** France in the first place, and therefore of no consequence.

I for one watch anything that comes from France with caution.

Back
Top Bottom