What would your 3 wishes be from a Genie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hm.

1. An apartment or house since I don't have a place to live in and I constantly have to move around. It would be nice to finally have a nice place of my own.
2. An income that I can live on comfortably but still not being too rich.
3. That my family is healthy and happy.

I believe she just means that she wants an income so that she can live a middle or upper class lifestyle, but without being a multi-billionaire.

RoboSenshi said:
Bulle said:
2. An income that I can live on comfortably but still not being too rich.
???????
Having a lot of money is hell. Especially if you're living in a leftist society. I'd like to have enough money to not have to care which brand of strawberry jello is cheaper when I buy something, but not so much that I'd have to constantly worry over my stuff. I don't want to identify myself with my things. That applies to money as well.

Why are people even asking for money?

Just ask for time travel then travel back a week and pick winning lottery numbers, boom, money.

Anthropoid said:
1. Reset senescence in all of my biological systems to age 10 levels (but, apart from healing of age-related wear-and-tear, with no other changes to anatomy, configuration or function) = 40 year old mind/body/memory/experience but with 10 year old "health and aging" levels, oh **** yes!  :mrgreen:

2. A duffel bag containing 900,000 freshly minted U.S. $100 notes on my kitchen table.

3. Reset my wife's biological systems to age 10 as well!  :mrgreen:

Did you just say you wish your wife had a 10 year old's *****? Jesus Christ.

上原亜衣 said:
Anthropoid said:
1. Reset senescence in all of my biological systems to age 10 levels (but, apart from healing of age-related wear-and-tear, with no other changes to anatomy, configuration or function) = 40 year old mind/body/memory/experience but with 10 year old "health and aging" levels, oh **** yes!  :mrgreen:

2. A duffel bag containing 900,000 freshly minted U.S. $100 notes on my kitchen table.

y

Well, he definitely didn't just say it... Unless your from a planet where the Internet takes five years to get there.

Did you just say you wish your wife had a 10 year old's ****? Jesus Christ.

上原亜衣 said:
Anthropoid said:

Did you just say you wish your wife had a 10 year old's ****? Jesus Christ.

Read it again (granted its a mess of a post)

"40 year old mind/body/memory/experience"

Back
Top Bottom