What would you like to do with your wife ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow, that is amazing! I downloaded it.

Thank you for let me know!

Edit:Oh, well, that seem very limited than I thought, it's nice to gave 20 more health bonus. Not sure if anymore bonus

Last edited:
TW does not even have to come up with (most of the requested) solutions to be honest. "True Relations" and "True Noble Opinion" already handle a lot of these issues - TR improves/decreases relations with clan/companions/spouse, etc. over time and TNO gives every noble the ability to have their own opinion, so they don't simple parrot the clan leader.

The works has been (mostly) done TW - just ask nicely to have it become part of the game.

Anyway, give TW some inspiration - what would you like to do with your wife ?

Unspeakable things....

Or, you know, just have it set to have her/him educate your children in specific skills. So, kind of like CKIII, you can pick what route of education you'd like for them to have.

IMAGINE if you could just cheese up the Trade and Steward skills for one child and the combat skills for another

I want for my wife to have a personality. Ask me to help her family by providing military troops / financial aids / organising prison escape if imprisoned. (The opposite is also true. She can ask fer family to help me)
I really like these ideas and support them fully :smile:

TW does not even have to come up with (most of the requested) solutions to be honest. "True Relations" and "True Noble Opinion" already handle a lot of these issues - TR improves/decreases relations with clan/companions/spouse, etc. over time and TNO gives every noble the ability to have their own opinion, so they don't simple parrot the clan leader.

The works has been (mostly) done TW - just ask nicely to have it become part of the game.
I don't dispute that there's a very meaningful distinction between a mod, and something being integrated into vanilla. But this is a really notable example of something often cited as a game-changing feature (eg, see: the why do clans exist thread) being already supported by mods and yet not apparently making that big a difference once downloaded.

It would be actually nice to see your kids growing up. To see your wife at cradle singing song to the kid when you return home from adventuring. See them running around castle with other kids when older. See them train combat with one of your companions. Have some sidequest for kids like finding good tutor, gift them a horse....
Medieval dynasty, kingdom deliverance, europa universalis 4, crusaders Kings 3. I want all in bannerlord.

I would like to see the possibility of a player coming with a couple of other clans and starting as a kid and clans building castles and cities and being exposed to many factors. It could be the shipwreck of merchant ships near sturgia, it could be a slave revolt of the aserai caravan. New factions with several clans where you have the opportunity to become (or your family when you are a child) the ruling clan. There's some empty space for that. clans would struggle with harsh conditions and raids by bandits and wild animals. (I wrote threads about it)

(And editor in sandbox for more characters. In campaing u have brother I want have posibility create brother/sister/wife

Back
Top Bottom