What would you do if...

Users who are viewing this thread

Open it, and invite him in for tea and biscuits. As is polite and proper.

What would you do if you had the phone nr. of your favourite celebrity?

I would spent hours thinking if I should call him or not bother him because he might get mad/irritated..

What would you do if the love of your life left you and you one day get a mysterious call,  saying that her life is in your hands, kill her or save her? ( or him if its a woman/Athenian replying  :razz: )

Big Boss said:
I would spent hours thinking if I should call him or not bother him because he might get mad/irritated..
What would you do if the love of your life left you and you one day get a mysterious call,  saying that her life is in your hands, kill her or save her?
Unless he/she/it did something really evil I would chose the save option.
( or him if its a woman/Athenian replying  :razz: )
:lol:

What would you do if Skyrim was the world we lived in?

First. If we lived in Tamriel, I'd be a Dunmer, and thus, definitely not the Dragonborne, and knowing myself, if I had access to the Dunmer past, I'd be oh so nationalistic and 'saudosist' about my homeland and people, I'd be one of those pain in the ass long-live Resdaynia ones. Knowing that Morrowind is overrun by those s'wit slave-lizards, I'd be in a constant state of grief and sadness, but this would be tempered with a lot of rage and hate for everything not blue skinned.
I'd look for like-minded Dunmer, and knowing the Dunmer, if they are not two occupied messing people's life and being pain in the asses, they're occupied being racist and judgemental, so finding people like me wouldn't be hard. Now, the Empire has collapsed, Morrowind was mostly occupied and sad. But Vvardenfell, Vvardenfell, oh my beautiful land under moon-and-star and dusk-and-dawn, Azura's Grace, Boethiah's pearl had been covered by volcanic ash some decades before, so there was probably little to nothing on the island, maybe nature survived, maybe, Azura grant me the honour that nature has survived.
Since we are in... "Skyrim", which now probably covers a part of Ancient Resdayn, glorious be its grand name, I would try to lead my fellow Dunmer into a corner of it and establish a little Dunmer town, no outlandish scum allowed. There I would erect an obelisk in the honor of the Dunmeri tradition, and we would worship our ancestors and dance to the Velothi tradition, building a temple in Azura, Boethiah and Malacath's honour; and Saint Nerevar would be worshipped, not the traitor gods, only Nerevar. The town would be Veloth-inspired, with those circular buildings and stuff. Truly any Dunmer would cry from joy.
The Nordic invader, outlandish and unworthy scum would probably dislike that. But we would stand tall, and with our recently returned bond with the Daedra, we would squash them like the puny fleas they are.
From there, I would lead search parties to Morrowind and Vvardenfell, to see the conditions of the land. If old Vvardenfell was settleable or conquerable, I would play Veloth and lead our people from the damned lands of Skyrim and lead them into Vvardenfell, re-founding the Kingdom of Resdayn. If it wasn't, but continental Resdayn was, I'd do the same, but in the continent. If either were not able to receive the full migration, I'd set the city as capital and send some settling parties to increase our holdings, until a new kingdom could be really born. If none were settable, I would try to expand inside the land, taking advantage of the Dragon stuff to consolidate our little nation.
I'd name the city Gah Aruhn, the final city, if Vvardenfell was settleable, Gah Aruhn would be the town we found on it, if it wasn't, the town would be Gah Aruhn.
From there, I would try to reestablish Resdayn as a power, as a nation, as a culture, tryind to fix the errors of our past, trying to make sure and Armistice never happens again. I would rather die than to see a "Morrowind" once more.

ALD RESDAYNIA, DUNMERI ARUHN!

What would you do if TES was canceled and Bethesda bankrupted?

Cry like a neglected infant. Then settle for playing Skyrim for the rest of my life. (You are a true elder scrolls nerd. Teofish approves).

What would you do if you gained control of a small dissident nation on the borders of your homeland?

I would invade the neighboring country and become the next Gadaffi

What would you do if taleworlds forum shut down.

Cry in joy and live the Real Life.

What would you do if you were the Dragonborn? (Skyrim)

I'd get a game made about me.

What would you do if Freddie Mercury was ressurected by some retarded necromancer and Queen was re-activated?

Become part of their legion as they ultimately declare war on mankind.

What would you do if Godfrey somehow became an admin?

I'd jump into a puddle and then onto your brand new pantobles while you were on your way to the opera with your eccentric girlfriend.

What would you do if hip-hop never existed? (Yay!)

/Facepalm

Economics isn't that hard  :lol:

What would you do If Skyrim had turned out to be utter ****?

Play Morrowind, and be content with that.

What would you do if I asked you to join me for some cookies and a shower?

I'd accept as long as I get to shower with your woman too :lol:

What would you do if right here, right now, there was a solar storm and all eletricity died forever?

Put up posters around town saying: "Dildo out of power? Let me turn you on instead. Call xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx".

What would you do if you became a vampire and had to drink people's blood to survive?

Adorno said:
Put up posters around town saying: "Dildo out of power? Let me turn you on instead. Call xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx".

How are they supposed to call you if there's no eletricity?

NR or wahtever: Adorno

Back
Top Bottom