what workshop give more money now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

so i started a game in 1.5.6 and i bought a brewery in askar (aserai town) it has 2 grain producing villages
from the first time i ever bought a brewery there it made 180-200 gold and sometimes jumps to 280
now its bearly making 60 a day what happened
im losing 300 a day now and dont know what to do is there a new workshop for this update that is the new king of making money ?
because every update a different type of workshop starts making tons of cash

so i started a game in 1.5.6 and i bought a brewery in askar (aserai town) it has 2 grain producing villages
from the first time i ever bought a brewery there it made 180-200 gold and sometimes jumps to 280
now its bearly making 60 a day what happened
im losing 300 a day now and dont know what to do is there a new workshop for this update that is the new king of making money ?
because every update a different type of workshop starts making tons of cash

Workshops are bugged in 1.5.6, with artificially too-low profits. Bug reported fixed for 1.5.7 beta in patch notes.

Wool weaver in town with sheep village does pretty good 200+. Smithy and pottery shop in towns with iron and clay (respectively) do not make any money so far for me. Haven't tried other stuff as I only make shops in towns I own, but in multiple game the wool shop does well and the others don't. Silvers shop in town with silver village was just okay 100, but I think it was not enough prosperity in the town yet for the jewelry to be consumed enough.

I say just make reasonable choices based on villages and don't buy workshops unless you have the cash to spare.

Wool Weaveries the best so far for me. Olive Press in Jaculan is also ok (150-200 daily). Tanneries are better after the patch but usually giving around 100 daily in Jaculan and Pravend, so not as good as Wool Weaveries.

i will do what u guys said, tho after the lord death in battle thing i have mostly abandoned the game
but it should be like the villages that produce a type of product means the workshop in the close town uses that brings the most profit, dont know why they dont do that alrady

~50 denars/day on my Jaculan smithy in 1.5.6, yeah. Just bought a brewery a town or two away, guess I'll find out if it does better.

I can't tell if there's a rhyme or reason in how much a workshop is supposed to make. As Sirano says, I'd expect location to matter, but I can't seem to see if it does, and it's much too expensive to change production types from time to time to try to find out. It takes about a hundred days to pay off a shop purchase if it makes 150 denars/day, so I'd only be able to change it once a hundred days in order to not take a loss, and that'd eat up all my profits.

Workshops can change every patch, for 1.5.6 the wool weavery in 4 far right Khuzuit towns are best. But for 1.5.7 I started doing a test to find out the best for each town, I will update for every branch to try and keep informed as workshop income is one of the most unpredictable things in the game so check it out for 1,.5.7 if you want to see what I found out

I think with the economy the way it is and so many changing pieces it would be hard to do compared to Warband
How about a ticker or something in the clan menu where you see your trade rumors gather? That way you could make a more educated guess on which workshop would work best for that settlement?

I've just lost about ten thousand denars switching production on workshops that were spending game-weeks at 0 income. One of them, after noticing it'd been at 0 for a while, I switched production, and about a game-week later, it was still at 0, so I had to switch again! This is beyond dysfunctional.

I've just lost about ten thousand denars switching production on workshops that were spending game-weeks at 0 income. One of them, after noticing it'd been at 0 for a while, I switched production, and about a game-week later, it was still at 0, so I had to switch again! This is beyond dysfunctional.
Did you try one that I put in my video, normally when they make 0 it is because they have no goods, if they are close to rebellion i have noticed that can contribute also but not all the time I feel that might be a bug

How about a ticker or something in the clan menu where you see your trade rumors gather? That way you could make a more educated guess on which workshop would work best for that settlement?
This would be neat, just some semi-ambiguous indicator to at least half guide you. The game is so rich with information but processing it all can be so time consuming and sometimes there's just nothing to even get you started on understanding how to do that... I feel there are things happening in the game that I can't appreciate because I'm just not aware of them.
My favourite thing about the warband mods were how many of them made things more intuitive. Devs have made good strides at this in Bannerlord but I hope they keep pushing this kind of development.

Back
Top Bottom