What went right? Positive thread

Users who are viewing this thread

- Glad we eventually got auto-run
- Castles outside map borders look super cool
- Camels
- Chains are cool even if they're a bit funky
- Toggling to walk, crouching and cheering in native, gonna look great in big events

Waiting for a significant update before playing more though.

- Camels
- Toggling to walk, crouching and cheering in native, gonna look great in big events

Auto run still needs the ability to click the screen to exit the writing.

- Camels

Can you please explain to me, I ask unironically, how you consider walk, cheering and crouching to be a good addition when the animations they have, especially walking, is something out of a 2002 game?

Can you please explain to me, I ask unironically, how you consider walk, cheering and crouching to be a good addition when the animations they have, especially walking, is something out of a 2002 game?
Well considering the overall quality bar it's as good as we got so far

I like most things in bannerlord just think they are massively undeveloped, they could have done so much more with most features and axed code in the files show they had plans for many of them like the law system, the current implementation is lackluster to say the least but in the code you can find interesting laws like the role of women in society, system of government, status of slavery etc that would add significant gameplay differences between factions instead of 1% this or that.

Back
Top Bottom