• Bow

Votes: 105 44.3%
  • Crossbow

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Javelins

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Throwing Axes/Daggers the like

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • I mainly use melee, but might go with a single slot throwing weapon.

Votes: 11 4.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Timmortal

Knight at Arms
What weapons will be the ones you go for in Bannerlord, Write your reasons aswell if you have them.

Personally I think I'm going Axe with Shield and a Bow for my weapons. It likely wont fit too well with one of the two factions im thinking of starting in (Vlandia or Sturgia), but good loot options should be nearby for those weapons.

I am gonna try cavalry maces, I saw in a video that they have long handle. I can't wait ro try that little devil. For ranged; as since I did from the first game I am gonna fill my enemies bodies with arrows by using my composite bow from horseback.

In Warband, I usualy equiped myself with
- Bow, Arrows, Arrows, Sword
And my companions with
- Bow, Arrows, Sword, Shield

But in my current game I replaced the sword by maces (blunt damages) for me and my companions in order to have more prisonners to sell.
I think I will follow the same way in BL.

No love for axes in the poll wtf people?? Did yall just get to swords and think "yip, that's me" without continuing down to axes?
Disappointed team.

I´ll probably end up carrying a bow since I´ll be playing as the Khuzait and an axe to have some versatility in the targets I´ll be facing when I get to into melee fights.

Back
Top Bottom