What TV series are you watching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Since we don't have a thread for TV series trailers:

This was shown after the GoT finale last Sunday. I know nothing about the story except what I saw in this trailer, but I'd say it looks interesting. I hope it's good.

TheFlyingFishy said:

I've seen 3 episodes. It's pretty decent writing, and avoids a lot of clichés that could have ruined it.
There's an ironic distance to all the religious themes throughout, which is nice. Those are the most fun parts. (I thought it would be more of a comedy).

Warning to history enthusiasts: they don't care about historical accuracy. Just accept it.

BenKenobi said:
The final episode of Chernobyl was great! I mean, every episode was great, but the first and the last really stand out.
Agreed! This mini-serie is recommendable, really enjoyed those 5 episodes! They did a great job with it.

OLAbM.jpg

Yeah, the series was amazing.

Currently half way through Dark Season 2. It is really excellent. There's absolutely no "previously on" so it was a bit of a tough ask to jump straight in but it didn't take long to remember who was who. The dub isn't too bad either.

Really? I guess maybe it was because I hadn't watched much with subtitles before and I quickly got used to the dub - I got used to reading the actors expressions rather than the voice actors tone, though there is definite disconnect. I don't doubt the subtitles will be a better watch.

EDIT: Finished Season 2. Didn't quite see that coming. What the ****.  :lol:

Moose, now that I know you've watched it - whatchu think?

It's not amazing or anything, but i quite enjoyed Hanna. it improves on the film in some ways, and is worse in others. both show and film are carried by their leads. im curious what the second season will bring.

good omens is fantastic.

Netflix Turkey is about to receive a huge censorship. Many including me are thinking of cancelling our accounts. This is what happens when you are ruled by an islamic despotism. 

Angelsachsen said:
So far I still prefer the first three series of Peaky Blinders, with the third being my most favourite.
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the Russian plot but I still love the series as a whole. The beginning ones especially.

KhergitLancer99 said:
Netflix Turkey is about to receive a huge censorship. Many including me are thinking of cancelling our accounts. This is what happens when you are ruled by an islamic despotism.
Damn, that sucks. I used to live in Turkey for a little while but haven't for a couple of years now. Is there a news article you can link me to about the upcoming censorship?

Back
Top Bottom