What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

• Clan tournaments only

Votes: 51 26.3%
  • Clan tournament & NC

Votes: 110 56.7%
  • Anything, doesn't matter

Votes: 33 17.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Le Roux said:
Fietta said:
On another note, this 'reject' received a bannerlord key in June, I believe you're still waiting to receive yours?
That's a **** move honestly.

Yes because his 'move' was better, do one. I must be a menace to society providing such a harsh insult, he gets what he deserves, and in this case it's a slap on the cheek (metaphorically).

Le Roux said:
It's childish 'haha i have something you don't and i know you want it too haha"

Just as childish as coming out the blue with an insult, causing flame he's bound to get? Mother always told me to hit back harder. It's also childish taking either side of the argument when both dealt damage.

Fietta said:
Just as childish as coming out the blue with an insult, causing flame he's bound to get? Mother always told me to hit back harder. It's also childish taking either side of the argument when both dealt damage.
I'm not telling you you can't respond to him, you're free to do whatever advice your mother gave you. I'm also no taking sides, I just remarked that waving your BL beta key around in an argument is a **** move.

Go ahead though, keep posting, it'll do you good.

Considering everyone will have their chance to play, it's not even that much of a **** move since people are being invited every week. You may or may not be 'defending' watly (though I see no other reason to only pick my argument), but the point is you never decided to comment on his insult which clearly came out of the blue, but decided to use my comment and only my comment, which is very silly. You can't pick and choose insults people throw, especially when it's got completely nothing to do with you, unless you feel personally attacked because you could possibly be defending? Your BeNe teammate. My quarrels aren't with you, so please leave it as it is.

Think Fantasy League would die out of people not showing interest if another tournament is ran at the same time.

NC + random events such as quick cups or (Melee Tours, Sieges or Multi teams battle or whatever people feel like hosting) could do the trick. This is also something that people could do out of a single admin team and would complement perfectly another tournament without interrupting or making people lose interest of it.

On another note I think a last NC considering the state of the game and the possible comeback of some players, would need to allow multiple teams per nation and to be quite flexible with alliances if you don't want to leave many people out of it.

LaPache said:
I doubt many old players will make a comeback for a NC tbh.

stop typing lp you UK reject...

Also Walter, I have not been rejected from the 'UK' team as I have never applied (I dont think) whereas you have been rejected from the ** team after being an annoying little cryer haha cute :dog

I also gave alternatives, while giving points on 'how' it could work which others have used in their arguments for the NC. Thought you was supposed to be some kind of high iq member of society lol

Looking to host NC with a few people. The projected date to start would be Monday 23.09.2019.

The NC would be.
  • 8v8.
  • Multiple teams per nation.
  • Liberal allowal of alliances (within reason).

Sign-up page with the format to follow in a few days.

Not sure if that UK reject thing was aimed at me watly as I don't see many other Brits in here and not sure what I've done ^^

If you run a NC I think it would be better with 1 team per nation or it loses its meaning imo judging from the last one ,  but as the last NC it might be better if old fogeys come back. I can only wish you good luck and I offer you one piece of advice (Don't listen to anything Robin says)

Few quick notes to avoid confusion.

- Multiple teams per nation is to avoid excluding a sizable portion of the community. In the end, only the best team will win the tournament; splitting good players across multiple teams might mean none of them win.

Alyss said:
Benelux alliance would be fun. Or Europe vs NA vs Ussr

- The 'within reason' part excludes all of those alliances (apart from NA, which has multiple years of precedent).

54d2a0ce6484bebb3f46f2e508164303.png

Back
Top Bottom