What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

• Clan tournaments only

Votes: 51 26.3%
  • Clan tournament & NC

Votes: 110 56.7%
  • Anything, doesn't matter

Votes: 33 17.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Me, Scar and Aeronwen will run a WNL early in the new year. From what I've heard some peeps are planning an NC this year but others will know more than me.

Harman said:
Is anyone actually thinking about hosting a tournament in a near future?

Right

Hero_of_Ferelden said:
I think people just assume Deacon/Scar/Aeronwen will host one, which they inevitably will.

Wrong

Maximou said:
NC + WNL8

Maybe, NC-WNL / WNL-NC / WNL-Alternative Team tour

If someone finally shows iniciative in the upcoming weeks we wont end up tight on schedule for the second tournament unless we're willing to stop warband with a 1-1,5 month ****show.

NC would have to be 6 v 6 and allow multiple signups from each country while having lenient rules on alliances or it will be as dead as Gibby's 5 v 5 UK tourney  :iamamoron: Would rather have a clan tourney with actual advertisement and people messaging old clans/players  to come back...

We could also invite clans and players from Mercs, PK, NW and other mods at-least try to include them all rather than all playing with the same players in every tourney. No idea if an admin team could accomplish this or get very far with it. But more players is really what we need for any decent and successful tournament. (8v8, 6v6 or NC)

I don't understand why people are still asking for a clan tournament and not an NC when Deacon literally said three posts above that he was hosting a WNL (so a clan tournament) early next year. Now, this is just about figuring out what you guys want for September to December because I'm not sure two 'back to back' clan tournaments (one now and another in January/February) is an amazing idea either, especially when we just had a small clan cup in Bullez 6v6 tournament which hasn't even ended yet. With that being said, I fully get people not being super enthusiastic about an NC, I'm not either.

WNL was gonna happen and plans suddenly changed after a delay of weeks. Now someone else has to host another team tournament or an NC if the same admin team is not willing to as WNL happens in January on going. Thing is that with christmas break and the sign up period, a tournament that happens now would need to have some weeks 2 matches 1 week or involve an inefficient format that turns out unbalanced or finishing early for a lot of teams(usually lower level or new ones). This is not ideal for one of the two last tournaments in Warband even if possible as previously discussed on this thread.

Just pure lack of iniciative is gonna mess this first tournament if not the next one. If someone wants to try and set up something until the 15th I'm up to help even if I won't have the time to set up most of the work as in other ocassions where I adminned as main.

Native Fantasy League or Warband Fantasy League would work nicely and could include every single member of the community including NW, Mercs and PK? (and other mods)

I would be up for hosting that with help, would stream the pick night etc....

Apollo~ said:
Native Fantasy League or Warband Fantasy League would work nicely and could include every single member of the community including NW, Mercs and PK? (and other mods)

would be nice tbh. Many players, myself included, havent had the chance to play a native fantasy league

Mythicc said:
Apollo~ said:

would be nice tbh. Many players, myself included, havent had the chance to play a native fantasy league

No one finishes the fantasy leagues, they're awfully boring to play. People only ever sign up to see how much they'll go for. Half the time you'll get someone you despise on your team and not play anyways

Perhaps an NC alongside a fantasy or scramble league would mean everyone can play and nobody has to go inactive. Though as people have said, Fantasy Leagues have struggled in the past.

Watly said:
I find it interesting that 3/3 people that do not enjoy the prospect of an NC are notorious UK rejects.

I have never (maybe NC2015 actually) and never will apply to be in the UK team - I'm not notorious of being a 'UK Reject' (though, the majority of the people who joined my team were; even though the team was created 6 months prior to the NC actually being announced) but more so notorious for the Welsh team scandal. Though, I'd gladly do it again if it means having a Welsh team. Besides, even though the poll suggests otherwise, I do believe there's a lot of people who don't want an NC, only the Nations who done well in the past 3 years because they were the only ones who were left.

On another note, this 'reject' received a bannerlord key in June, I believe you're still waiting to receive yours?

Back
Top Bottom