What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

• Clan tournaments only

Votes: 51 26.3%
  • Clan tournament & NC

Votes: 110 56.7%
  • Anything, doesn't matter

Votes: 33 17.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Would be cool to have a 'Through the ages' tournament where it uses a ladder stage but each week the format changes to the relevant year and maps, the years are randomised each week.

Week 1 - Port Assault, 2011 (10 v 10)
Week 2 - Sandi'Boush, 2015 (8 v 8 )
Week 3 - Waterfall, 2019 (6 v 6)

I mean this is just the basic concept but, something like this would be cool.

are the most popular tournaments 6v6 now?  :cry:

If people really want to do an NC why dont we do an NC and then WNL? WNL has by far the most players signing up with room for everyone

_Osiris_ said:
are the most popular tournaments 6v6 now?  :cry:

If people really want to do an NC why dont we do an NC and then WNL? WNL has by far the most players signing up with room for everyone

Post bucharest, there's probably been more 8v8s, but the point was when bannerlord announced it was going to be 6v6, that mode became popular. Which is why I'd put 2017 as 5 v 5 for Bucharest reasons and deacon's 5v5 tournament. There was probably still more 8v8 tournaments, but you get the idea.

Habrak said:
Deacon Barry said:
DarkLight said:
Another NC hosted by Robin that stays in groupstage until March 20 when we finally start the knockouts.

:lol:

I'm thinking a big European major (WNL/ECS) followed by some kind of special end event with duels, show matches, 3 vs 3s, Royal rumbles, giant multi clan battles etc. Nice communal send off. Do those before the new year then have an NC in the new year, finished by mid Feb.

I'm after this

Yes, make it happen :party:

Maximou said:
Eladon said:
top kek tourney

You can put this in your signature if you want

Dve1Syc.png

tbh host whatever you want, but once bannerlord is released in EA - host NC 2020. The first  competitive tournament of warband was NC 10, so why we don't keep this tradition and host the first community tournament in bannerlord as NC 2020?

sigi1 said:
native’s first captain battle tournament
honestly captain battle would be the best tourney to play inernationally since it is more forgiving on ping differences. Thus I propose we do captain battle for the next NC, thank you all

Alternatively lets try those south-america style ft10 battles with no faction swap, sounds like a lark

Back
Top Bottom