BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

what the hell with servers for clan matches?

Users who are viewing this thread

played Beast game today, very frustrating to have usual ping only in one set. other three sets it was jumping from 60 to 120 (100+ most time) , so u cant get used to timing at all.
We checked with different guys hosting - that dont make difference, same guy hosting - 100+ ping, rehosted same guy - 35 ping.
So every set i had different pings. Very dissapointing for competitive game.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Nice try to brag about your score from one div C game but no one cares.

It is even from E div, so if u think i m trying to brag about it, you even more "clever", than i thought.

I m talking about servers. Can your big brain understand that simple concept, without trying to type something useless in topic, which doesnt touch u in any possible ways?

P.S. it is a rhetorical question, of course you can't, your ****ty posts must be everywhere, thats the only way for small fat princess to get some attention.

Last edited:
It is even from E div, so if u think i m trying to brag about it, you even more "clever", than i thought.

I m talking about servers. Can your big brain understand that simple concept, without trying to type something useless in topic, which doesnt touch u in any possible ways?

P.S. it is a rhetorical question, of course you can't, your ****ty posts must be everywhere, thats the only way for small fat princess to get some attention.
The only thing I don't get is, how come your "big brain" managed to come up with an idea to post a topic regarding server issues on BEAST thread

Inappropriate language
The only thing I don't get is, how come your "big brain" managed to come up with an idea to post a topic regarding server issues on BEAST thread
< snip > Princesses walking only together, i see. Good that there is ignore button in profile, so bye bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom