What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been playing the game since day 1 and i am getting banned just typing <snip> in the chat. Seriously? All the garbage people out there spitting their ****ty racist idealogies out there are still there not getting a ban but i said the most unspeakable word for some reason. I have played over 1k hours in this game i think i should end it here, up yours TW sincerely Abba

M EDIT: Snipped censor

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been playing the game since day 1 and i am getting banned just typing "get f**ked" in the chat. Seriously? All the garbage people out there spitting their ****ty racist idealogies out there are still there not getting a ban but i said the most unspeakable word for some reason. I have played over 1k hours in this game i think i should end it here, up yours TW sincerely Abba

banned? you are just muted for a short period of time? but cya

Would rather they ban all instead of having a toxic community like league

NA is mostly a bunch of gatekeeping losers throwing racist tantrums 24/7 not even playing the game lmao, just daydreaming a white gamer ethnostate. I wouldn't recommend the multiplayer to anyone

That bad? Holy **** and I thought Europe was toxic sometimes.
I mean, that was 80% of the experience in TDM, I had to mute 8 players that stayed idle just throwing rants and talking politics without any actual idea of what they were talking about, and that was everytime I got into the game. Then in skimrish you would get that guy that always insulted everyone for being bad, etc, etc, really terrible experience. The best time I had was in TDM when all those kids went to bed for early school and the civilized people were just having a good time

NA is mostly a bunch of gatekeeping losers throwing racist tantrums 24/7 not even playing the game lmao, just daydreaming a white gamer ethnostate. I wouldn't recommend the multiplayer to anyone

its the same in eu , theres always 1 or 2 people rage spamming chat with all kind of obscenities

i still have great games without racist bull****. You need to develop thicker skin theres a lot of terrible people in the world i try not to let them ruin my game time.

This is a well deserved mute punishment. The attitude you show by posting here and the tone you make indicates exactly that it has been a correct decision. Thank you for confirming to the administrators that they did a good job.

Huh, so that's why I haven't seen a single insult in skirmish ever since they added the report function. I don't visit sieges often though, I remember that siege's chat was a debate stage for alt-right activists, I wonder if that changed as well.

Huh, so that's why I haven't seen a single insult in skirmish ever since they added the report function. I don't visit sieges often though, I remember that siege's chat was a debate stage for alt-right activists, I wonder if that changed as well.
In that case the report system only works in EU. At least one racist every skirmish game in NA and one teamkiller every two games.

TDM is pretty bad in EU, the few times I see anyone speak its toxic comments and insults. Or complaining about Khuzait.
Not much of an issue in Skirmish usually, mostly just 1-5 scored players writing ez.

TDM is bad in general, walking around with no goals, no communication, no reason to communicate. Why people play it instead of objective based modes like Siege is beyond me.

I have been playing the game since day 1 and i am getting banned just typing "get f**ked" in the chat. Seriously? All the garbage people out there spitting their ****ty racist idealogies out there are still there not getting a ban but i said the most unspeakable word for some reason. I have played over 1k hours in this game i think i should end it here, up yours TW sincerely Abba

thats a great news

i dont know why, but i found more toxics players in bannerlords than in warbands, the other day i got a lot slurs and a tk in captain mode because "i dont know how to use archers" good to know that TW is doing something with these kind of people =)

Back
Top Bottom