What the hell is this new command system!!

Users who are viewing this thread

"
emrozdemir said:
F1-3 will stay the same but I'm looking into ways to include one click orders on F4-10 on PC.

e.g. "Toggle Fire" will still be under the F3 list but players will be able to also give that command with one of the F4-10 keys.

"

That sounds like an improvement but how long is this going to take?

That's terrible. Devs, why did you mess with someting already working fine? Awful menu design and terrible command keys configuration. The whole system sucks. I hope you guys bring back the good old system. I don't understand how you people thought that was good idea ffs.
the system itself is effectively identical to warband. It has a different UI but after abotu an hour of gameplay you don't even look at the UI anymore.

Well, there is a much simpler solution. Just bring the old system as optional then everything will be fixed for good. Otherwise I'll just wait for the blessings of wise modders like I do for everything else in this god damn franchaise.
Just curious, what's wrong with the proposed system? You can do everything with F1-3 but have F4-10 for quick commands.

Just curious, what's wrong with the proposed system? You can do everything with F1-3 but have F4-10 for quick commands.
Because facing my units to a direction was really easy in old system and it was working perfectly. As a PC player it is much more easier and convenient to make units turn to a direction that pointed by mouse. Better for micro management. It's about simplicity. I'm sure Compass UI would be more suitable for console players. But the keyword is "OPTIONAL". Just let players to decide how they wanna play.

Back
Top Bottom