What the hell happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

I had my own kingdom and things were going pretty well until the game decided to completely screw up by making all the merchants have no wares or money and also somehow marrying me to every available person in the game. My hair disappeared along with some of my ministers clothes.

edit: upon further inspection every lord has the same relations to everyone as I do and the women and their character pages have all disappeared
8yt575.jpg

This is beyond hilarious.

Married to every single notable person in the world.

Truly you have conquered the world, by being so sexy.  And you don't even have hair anymore.

Oh my god, all the women in Europe can't resist you, and even your ministers are trying to get in on the action. Even if you never become king of all Europe, you're still the most successful man in the entire world. I bow to you, sir.

EldestSauce said:
I had my own kingdom and things were going pretty well until the game decided to completely screw up by making all the merchants have no wares or money and also somehow marrying me to every available person in the game. My hair disappeared along with some of my ministers clothes.

edit: upon further inspection every lord has the same relations to everyone as I do and the women and their character pages have all disappeared
8yt575.jpg
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom