What the hell even happened

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a full detail of the thread, it started as a joke and now is full of cringe, please guys delete all your posts

aaaannnnddd.........................

the TROLL won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop posting in here. it just doesnt matter. you gave him what he wanted!!!

This is a full detail of the thread, it started as a joke and now is full of cringe, please guys delete all your posts
Revverie perhaps we have gone down the wrong path.

Look all I want is for this forum to be less inflammatory. I don't disagree with your point. South America DO need a server and I hate the fact that there are prospective players missing out. I hope custom servers will at least help and encourage you to give the game another try but I do understand your anger. If EU didn't have servers for whatever reason and it was NA only - I am sure I would be just as aggravated.

M&B means a lot to me; and I love the fact Taleworlds have taken such a big chance by self-publishing. I don't want to argue with people on this forum - it's wasted time and wasted life frankly.

Could I please ask you to just try and make your threads less hostile? I think we both know the 'TW are racist' thread was out of line and I'm glad you changed it. I don't want you to leave the forum; I want everyone here to get the game they dreamed of. I just wish we could be less hostile as a community towards each-other and Taleworlds. In return I will gladly stop trying to argue with you all the time; and will even support any threads which frankly ask for more server support.

In retrospect I was never going to make the forum more positive by throwing more negativity into it. That is certainly stupid of me.

lol @AxiosXiphos all you do is derail threads by tone policing people. Maybe you should engage with ideas you find interesting and leave the ones you dislike alone. You don't see me coming into threads about how "Bannerlord is good, actually" and having a cry.

lol @AxiosXiphos all you do is derail threads by tone policing people. Maybe you should engage with ideas you find interesting and leave the ones you dislike alone. You don't see me coming into threads about how "Bannerlord is good, actually" and having a cry.
Hey Canton. I just received a PM which made me feel a little ashamed about how I have been acting today. You aren't incorrect - I do tone police. It's tough to be part of a community though in which it feels like the whole world is against you all the time... it makes you prickly.

Hey method man. I just received a PM which made me feel a little ashamed about how I have been acting today. You aren't incorrect - I do tone police. It's tough to be part of a community though in which it feels like the whole world is against you all the time... it makes you prickly.

You should lose the mentality that the whole world is against you. That isn't the reality of the situation, and if that's truly what you believe, then it's the actual cause of your problems.

Also, I find it bizarre how so many of the threads you visit become your personal therapy session (and, to be clear, that is initiated by you yourself). I'm no psychiatrist, but I'd recommend that you interrogate why that is. You'll probably learn something about yourself.

Last edited:
I kinda agree with the general feel but that's a big generalization over here saying it's the same people, i always advocated for immersion, indepth features and fun over graphics but i was really optimistic about the game for years until time started to pass during the early access and basically nothing changed and next to no concerns of the community got addressed.

I could excuse this at first "oh it's just the beginning of EA, i'm sure they'll deliver those cool features and concepts shown in the dev blogs" but as time started to pass and i saw features being rejected (even features vanilla warband had 10+ years ago) i got disappointed.

I'm dumb and still have hope that's why i'm here annoying the devs on the forums :lol:
I said it in generalized way bcs i PURPOSLY followed specific people and more precicely several youtubers,their audience,people on forums and followed specific few like 15-20 people who constantly were graphics that graphics this and stuff like how it should be looking like Witcher and other modern games.

I remmemeber many features that youtuber like Reformist were saying about wanting instant stuff like not needing to go to setlment and everything to be done outside bcs he done it million times and got bored of it alongside other things such as everything should be visible and given to player instantly like some kind of magic NOT bcs it would make game more immersive BUT SIMPLY bcs it would make making youtube videos easyer and faster (Reformist eve admitted to it during one of his lets plays of Last Days where he said wanted this and that in Bannerlord simply bcs he wanted to push out more videos ou but couldnt due to warbang needing time to do stuff so he couldnt push out more videos),

Many features that specific youtubers demanded/wamted (that were to some sense immersion breaking and making you all knowing god right from the start of the game) magicaly got implemented from insatntly having everything on silver plate to in villages being able to instantly recruit high tier troops even thou realitsicaly and on roleplay/immersion end of things is compleatly non sesnical.

Then there is Resonant who first made videos and alongside people from forums who were at the time saying how Devs should soly focus on SP first and then near the end or full release go and do MP and ModdingTools (bcs devs said/was mentioned at the time how Dev Tools will be worked after the game is fully released and MP will be worked eighter ner the end of development or post launch) and peole stated thsoe kild of sentiment pre EA release.Then what happened AFTER EA release is the same pople and that same Resonant after like 2 or 3 years started making videos saying how Devs should do MP devs should work on Dev Tools as soon as possible bcs of dwindling poulation and that sharade went on for like several months up to a year and then Devs then justd ecided out of all the work theyalredy had they then alos started to do MP and on top of that started on Dev Tools even thou ORIGINALY they said that DI will probably be done post full release bcs that way would be faster and easyer due to being able to devirte most resorces/manpower towards Dev Tool without needing to divert/micromanage resorces/manpower between multiple things.

Thats the reaosn i put SAME pepple bcs i red and watched those SAME people sayin/singing one tune then year or two latter (after BN went EA) complelatly saying the opposite aka contradicting themself from their previous comments.There were also people in forums that said one thing then next month said compleatly another.Also i saw people who bi*ched about one thing andthen when devs implemented/added that thing then same people then went on tirade saying how devs dont know what they are doing how they need to get their priorities straight and how no one asked for the things they implemented BUT i remmemebr wery well how they were in comments saying and demanding the same features/things that now suddenly dont want now that devs added/implemented.

Untitled-3.png

I would refute all of this.

It would only be a duplicate thread if he had made an exact copy of this after the latest patch. Then there is the fact existing threads get forgotten. Also if your post is buried in a thousand other posts it never gets read and a post once read, won't get read again even if you edit it. The only way to keep a topic relevant is to keep posting and keeping it in the headlines and you have the right to feedback how you feel after every new patch. Finally, look at how the media and especially social media gets its messages across. Posting your feeling after every patch or throughout the development process is absolutely the best method of keeping your topic and message relevant.

As far as a post being non-constructive, that depends what you want to construct. If the OP wanted a post to "Construct" a feeling of disappointment and a plea for a change in direction, I think he did a fair job of "Constructing" the point he wanted to get across.

As far as disruptive or persistently argumentative behavior, how do you define that. Do we suppress having a dissenting opinion or expressing discontentment? Seems we would just get a crappy game if we all we said to the devs was, "Great game, everything is perfect".

So as far as a relevant post by the OP, it might duplicate other posts because I know there is a lot of discontentment and disappointment, but those posts aren't his posts so as far as I know, it is unique in that regard and even if he posted something similar in the past, the game is in EA and is changes so he would be entitled to express discontentment after ever new patch as things change if he felt discontented by the changes. It also is constructive as it expresses his feelings of discontentment at the state of the game and also outlines exactly what he wants the game to be, i.e. an upgraded and enhanced Warband which also conveys the direction he wants development to be changed to. Finally, he is just offering his opinion, negative though it might be. He is not screaming obscenities or attacking players, he is just saying he is disappointed. That being the case, I see nothing wrong with his post or actually anything that resembles spam.

Welp i for years told people NOT TO B*TCH and DEMAND from Devs great graphics bcs as i saw it it as not only waste of time adn resorces but also would have less available soldiers on the screen alongside other stuff being removed as a compensation for better grapphics.
YET I HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT YET AGAIN bcs now SAME PEOPLE that b*tched and devanded from devs better graphics and to focun on grapics are now SAME PEOPLE that t*tch and make memes of how Bannerlord has graphics but is shallow.YOU cNAT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS and ias i mentioned YET AGAIN i was proven RIGHT throut the eyars of me saying that MB wasnt and shouldnt be graphics focusd but feature detail focused alongsid emassive amount of armies present on the screen.
  • Provide an argument that convinces people that your position is correct, and theirs is wrong.
  • Creative use of CAPITAL LETTERS rife with misspellings, while ranting and raving that only ONE thing is possible at a time.
...:cool: ... "YOU cNAT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS"

I said it in generalized way bcs i PURPOSLY followed specific people and more precicely several youtubers,their audience,people on forums and followed specific few like 15-20 people who constantly were graphics that graphics this and stuff like how it should be looking like Witcher and other modern games.

I remmemeber many features that youtuber like Reformist were saying about wanting instant stuff like not needing to go to setlment and everything to be done outside bcs he done it million times and got bored of it alongside other things such as everything should be visible and given to player instantly like some kind of magic NOT bcs it would make game more immersive BUT SIMPLY bcs it would make making youtube videos easyer and faster (Reformist eve admitted to it during one of his lets plays of Last Days where he said wanted this and that in Bannerlord simply bcs he wanted to push out more videos ou but couldnt due to warbang needing time to do stuff so he couldnt push out more videos),

Many features that specific youtubers demanded/wamted (that were to some sense immersion breaking and making you all knowing god right from the start of the game) magicaly got implemented from insatntly having everything on silver plate to in villages being able to instantly recruit high tier troops even thou realitsicaly and on roleplay/immersion end of things is compleatly non sesnical.

Then there is Resonant who first made videos and alongside people from forums who were at the time saying how Devs should soly focus on SP first and then near the end or full release go and do MP and ModdingTools (bcs devs said/was mentioned at the time how Dev Tools will be worked after the game is fully released and MP will be worked eighter ner the end of development or post launch) and peole stated thsoe kild of sentiment pre EA release.Then what happened AFTER EA release is the same pople and that same Resonant after like 2 or 3 years started making videos saying how Devs should do MP devs should work on Dev Tools as soon as possible bcs of dwindling poulation and that sharade went on for like several months up to a year and then Devs then justd ecided out of all the work theyalredy had they then alos started to do MP and on top of that started on Dev Tools even thou ORIGINALY they said that DI will probably be done post full release bcs that way would be faster and easyer due to being able to devirte most resorces/manpower towards Dev Tool without needing to divert/micromanage resorces/manpower between multiple things.

Thats the reaosn i put SAME pepple bcs i red and watched those SAME people sayin/singing one tune then year or two latter (after BN went EA) complelatly saying the opposite aka contradicting themself from their previous comments.There were also people in forums that said one thing then next month said compleatly another.Also i saw people who bi*ched about one thing andthen when devs implemented/added that thing then same people then went on tirade saying how devs dont know what they are doing how they need to get their priorities straight and how no one asked for the things they implemented BUT i remmemebr wery well how they were in comments saying and demanding the same features/things that now suddenly dont want now that devs added/implemented.
my man, please make a compilation of those things.
such knowledge mustn't go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom