What the hell even happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

I just wanted to play an upgraded Warband, I just wanted some mods included with all the current beautiful QoL that Bannerlord has, I wanted to know new interesting companions, more politcs to play around, see the marriage system expanded and perhaps play as a bandit lord when I want to try new things, now I'm with an army that's eternally shooting crossbows to a wall until we get ganked by a 2000 men stronger army and get out of food.
And multiplayer, I just wanted to play the classic battle, roam around the arena, have fun, maybe play a PW mode made by the devs, where the hell did all of this went wrong?!? I was there when the trailer came up, I was there when the first interview was made by a simple guy, I was there when the screenshots were released and I used to check them over and over because it was so beautiful. Where are my hope and dreams!?! I have no soul left! I have no soul taleworlds! I'm a goddamn Wizard of Oz character god damn it

Ever seen the cliché movie line that a soldier tells the new guy/main guy something like "You need to accept that you are already dead so you can function as you are supposed to"? This is it, the sooner you accept the mediocrity is what awaits, the sooner you can get over being frustrated by what Bannerlord could have been. Hell, you might even be surprised by something in the patch notes.

A sad tale indeed..

hGkVYfD.png

A sad tale indeed..

hGkVYfD.png
Welp i for years told people NOT TO B*TCH and DEMAND from Devs great graphics bcs as i saw it it as not only waste of time adn resorces but also would have less available soldiers on the screen alongside other stuff being removed as a compensation for better grapphics.
YET I HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT YET AGAIN bcs now SAME PEOPLE that b*tched and devanded from devs better graphics and to focun on grapics are now SAME PEOPLE that t*tch and make memes of how Bannerlord has graphics but is shallow.YOU cNAT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS and ias i mentioned YET AGAIN i was proven RIGHT throut the eyars of me saying that MB wasnt and shouldnt be graphics focusd but feature detail focused alongsid emassive amount of armies present on the screen.

Lol what...? Okay please explain how this thread is 'constructive' and isn't a duplicate of his previous two threads?

Think logically for a moment. Why is it okay to fill the forum with garbage and insults which clearly break the forum rules? Surely you agree the forum rules need to be adhered to? No one is even talking about the game in these threads; it's just him baiting the moderators to ban him. I'd like to hope our forum was worth more then that.

Chief..
This OP post has nothing that violates any rules, it violates your feelings, that's about it. It's a complaint about the game. You do this same thing in countless threads.

This OP post has nothing that violates any rules, it violates your feelings, that's about it. It's a complaint about the game. You do this same thing in countless threads.
But what about his feelings? :wink:

He feels, that like it`s awesome and some people disagree. So TW, please ban all that disagree!

Different opinions were never a good thing! Ban the opinion you don´t like!

Last edited:
Welp i for years told people NOT TO B*TCH and DEMAND from Devs great graphics bcs as i saw it it as not only waste of time adn resorces but also would have less available soldiers on the screen alongside other stuff being removed as a compensation for better grapphics.
YET I HAVE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT YET AGAIN bcs now SAME PEOPLE that b*tched and devanded from devs better graphics and to focun on grapics are now SAME PEOPLE that t*tch and make memes of how Bannerlord has graphics but is shallow.YOU cNAT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS and ias i mentioned YET AGAIN i was proven RIGHT throut the eyars of me saying that MB wasnt and shouldnt be graphics focusd but feature detail focused alongsid emassive amount of armies present on the screen.
I kinda agree with the general feel but that's a big generalization over here saying it's the same people, i always advocated for immersion, indepth features and fun over graphics but i was really optimistic about the game for years until time started to pass during the early access and basically nothing changed and next to no concerns of the community got addressed.

I could excuse this at first "oh it's just the beginning of EA, i'm sure they'll deliver those cool features and concepts shown in the dev blogs" but as time started to pass and i saw features being rejected (even features vanilla warband had 10+ years ago) i got disappointed.

I'm dumb and still have hope that's why i'm here annoying the devs on the forums :lol:

Back
Top Bottom