What small Quality of Life improvements would you want TW to implement?

Users who are viewing this thread

New forum member here, so forgive me if this is a repeat of previous posts.
What I would like is an easier mechanism to trade troops among my companion parties, even if we are already forming an army.

There is, of course, a mod for this. It´s called settlement icons, but I´m not sure if it is still working.

It also show in which villages you can recruit noble troops.
That's good ,but for now I am avoiding using mods at the moment. I had to reinstall after updates due to mods I used.

Shorter item names. Inventory often looks like a word salad, because so many items have 3-5 words in their names.

Also, less unnecessary text in other places as well. Often the same thing is said twice. Examples:

A gave birth to child.
Child was born to A and B.

Head shot!
Delivered 60 pierce damage
Body part hit: Head

This kind of stuff. Just overall less spam please!

At the beginning of a battle, I get my troops into formation and there is a perk which I've never unlocked that lets you get them into formation before the battle begins. That's all fine and good.

But after I'm ready and the enemy is coming, and hits my front lines, I always issue the same set of commands and it's about eight button presses. I would really like a custom command macro so I could focus on the battle rather than the same set of commands. Infantry do this, archers stop shooting, etc with the push of one button.

I want Taleworlds to implement that riders get thrown off from their horses if their mounts deccelerate to fast (e.g. cause of a collision, running against an obstacle, rearing from getting speared in the chest, etc).

I want Taleworlds to implement that riders get thrown off from their horses if their mounts deccelerate to fast (e.g. cause of a collision, running against an obstacle, rearing from getting speared in the chest, etc).
While not technically a QoL feature, I agree! So unrealistic to slam into a tree and be just fine.

Camps that we can build and walk around in each night, so we don't have to stay in a village or something.
Also, and this is dumb, but actual feasts where we can eat and stuff lmao. They did a great job on those food textures..

Saved gear sets would be awesome. Have a 'field set' and a 'siege set', for example. Siege set has my 1h axe and xbow. Field set has my spear and javelins. And they auto-equip for me when I enter that type of battle..

Also, if I can't upgrade a troop to anything, because I don't have a war horse or disciplinarian perk or some other requirement, then the 'upgrade ready' icon should be grayed out or something.

Back
Top Bottom