What small QoL, immersion, etc. feature would you like added to the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Totalgarbage

Sergeant Knight
I'm curious, what small feature would you like added to the game? It can be a whole new addition or a minor tweak to an existing mechanic (for example tournament tier a la RBM where it places you in a tournament tier depending on your armor, character level or arena ranking and gives an appropriate reward based on the tournament tier). It could even be something very minor like giving the Vlandian noble line proper shoulder armour or something. For me, it would be giving the ability to upgrade item modifiers (e.g. from no modifiers to fine, or a fine armour to lordly) to item vendors in town scenes for a large sum of money (similar to VC).

This is very small and in theory very easy to do.

I would like new clan members have 50 relation with me once they enter my clan. So that rather than looking bored, they look happy to see me, like their dialogue suggests.

is it possible sort troops by type in the party screen? it wasn't without mods last time I tried..

This is very small and in theory very easy to do.

I would like new clan members have 50 relation with me once they enter my clan. So that rather than looking bored, they look happy to see me, like their dialogue suggests.
Nice idea!
is it possible sort troops by type in the party screen? it wasn't without mods last time I tried..
I think TW said that they will be implementing party screen sorting but I'm not 100% sure.

• Customize clan and companion appearance
  • Change horse color (in game, not by restarting over and over...)
  • Start with family in sandbox
  • Battle saving option (save a battle in campaign/sandbox to replay in custom battle)
  • Player owned hideouts and shops for rogues and merchants, so they can have storage without becoming a vassal

I think in sandbox which i play mostly, in character creation options have option that add brothers and sisters and also not have your mother and father dead. I would like to see relationship stat to work and be visible on all npc's so you know who how this system works. Have a second in command in the clan like hand of the king like role so you can ask them to for instance to hire mercenary clans or hire patrols or hirer spies to find out if there is any feuding lords or ladies or hirer Assassins, all this would cost gold and influence ,so it couldn't do done early game. Send any clan member or wanderer for a hair cut and let you choose there new style. Have horse colours on in the trade menu. Design a personal throne room with things to buy to upgrade it. Have silks ,furs, statues, jewellery, other similar items as gifts you can give to npc's clan members as gifts to raise relations. Have the ability to torcher and interrogate npc's in your dungeon or give the order to have this done this would also be an option for evil npc''s also on the other hand have the ability to put captives in a luxury house arrest giving relative relation modifiers both of these would be remember and commented on when you next meet. Improve villages like in warband for instance if the village as a school it could produce the special noble troop. Have Banks and money lenders. Have guilds warrior/mercenary and thief's guild . Mercenary guild you can hire the world mercenaries or even random created merc clan. Thief's guild would be like random quest giver for rouge players and have different thief type missions stealing things from random cites and this would be a reason to enter a village/castle/city, and let you hire looter/brigand troop branch. Have king's have special quest find a holy relic for instance. Town surgeons, if you fall in battle have a chance at getting wounded giving random scar or wounded state a limp or something going to a town surgeon would remove this, Something to spend your millions on or have a proud battlefield scar to show off. Lastly when speaking to some and having them RNG checks let us spend influence to increase our chance of success. Maybe then we wouldn't have to keep reloading our save.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom